Would be robber wearing clown mask got what he asked for

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Yay 2nd amendment! Maybe he thought grown ups really were scared of clowns! lol.

Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker wearing clown mask, police say

A Little Caesars employee in Florida took matters into his own hands Saturday night when he shot and killed a scissors-wielding attacker who was wearing a clown mask, police said.

Police responded to the pizza shop in Holly Hill around 11:50 p.m. after receiving 911 calls about shots fired at the location. When they arrived, they found the alleged attacker laying in the parking lot with a clown mask and scissors on the ground. The suspect was taken to the hospital, where he later died.

Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker wearing clown mask, police say

Man I had a girly friend that worked @ Little Ceasers. Why U gonna try to rob the people that don't make much money?

Man, that girl had a nice ass and a job. Not bad wife material.

Ofc, no one was retarded enough to rob Little Ceasers back in those days.

Whatcha gonna get? $36? Half the neighborhood coming down on you for robbing their friend? Not a good idea.

• Banned
Man I had a girly friend that worked @ Little Ceasers. Why U gonna try to rob the people that don't make much money?

Whatcha gonna get? $36? Half the neighborhood coming down on you for robbing their freind? Not a good idea.
Pizza or death!

Whatcha gonna get? $36? Half the neighborhood coming down on you for robbing their freind? Not a good idea.
Pizza or death!

Around 500 people would kill anybody that messed with that girl.

No trial, to the sharks, motherfucker! She points you out? You're fucked. She's one of ours.

Forum List

Back