Worst people in restaurants?

If it listed people who talk on cell phones while dining or people who let their kids become loud or crawl under other diner's tables, then no I wouldn't fit into a category.

The check splitters are the worst, followed by the parents who let their screeching children from hell run rampant throughout the restaurant.

In the show position is the patron who always, always, ALWAYS has to send their dish back to the kitchen, for one silly reason or another.

According to several waitresses I know, including my daughter:
This is who tips the WORST:

1) Pentecosts - they rarely tip at all.
2) Black people - may not be politically correct to say it, but across the board they tip poorly and stiff wait staff regularly.
3) Sunday churchies - low tippers
4) Young females - low tippers.
5) Asians - low tippers

On the other hand BEST tippers
1) Young males
2) Business people (suits)
3) Groups (business dinners, family gatherings etc.)
4) Wealthy women

This pain in the butt......

Last edited by a moderator:
If it listed people who talk on cell phones while dining or people who let their kids become loud or crawl under other diner's tables, then no I wouldn't fit into a category.

Yeah, with kids, I think the dinner table either at home or out is something they need to work on. I'm for letting the little curtain climbers be themselves but it builds character to have rules and for them to learn common curtesy.

Theres a restaurant here called Mafiosos where families bring their kids and literally just set them loose, theres little kids running around everywhere not being watched, least to say I never went back. It was like eating a meal in a daycare center, the food was good but not good enough to endure that.

According to several waitresses I know, including my daughter:
This is who tips the WORST:

1) Pentecosts - they rarely tip at all.
2) Black people - may not be politically correct to say it, but across the board they tip poorly and stiff wait staff regularly.
3) Sunday churchies - low tippers
4) Young females - low tippers.
5) Asians - low tippers

On the other hand BEST tippers
1) Young males
2) Business people (suits)
3) Groups (business dinners, family gatherings etc.)
4) Wealthy women

I'm a working stiff and I know I tip well. I have some places I frequent regularly, they know me by name, and I get top-notch service any time I show up. Am I some kind of anomaly?

Yeah, with kids, I think the dinner table either at home or out is something they need to work on. I'm for letting the little curtain climbers be themselves but it builds character to have rules and for them to learn common curtesy.

My daughter's first restaurant meal was on the way home from the hospital. Her fifth birthday was celebrated in a very nice, upscale restaurant in Munich. The staff there cringed (Germans don't usually take their kids out to places like that until their early twenties), and we did get a very early evening reservation. The daughter was a perfect lady, even knew the proper utensils to use for each course. Point is, children can and should be taught proper table manners and public deportment. Unfortunately, too many people seem to view their treasured sprosslings as something more akin to wild chimpanzees.

Theres a restaurant here called Mafiosos where families bring their kids and literally just set them loose, theres little kids running around everywhere not being watched, least to say I never went back. It was like eating a meal in a daycare center, the food was good but not good enough to endure that.

That's what Chuckee Cheese is for, let 'em take the brats there.

Its wierd how this happened this restaurant was meant to be an Italian restaurant for adults and couples, they have a full bar and huge flat screen to watch sports, and a full wine selection and very good Italian dishes and Pizza, their Zitti is amazing, but in the last 3 years the restaurant has beed adopted by young families who bring their kids there and let them run wild, bumping into waiters and everything. There are no more single adults going there now just families with kids, nobody is going to take their girlfriend to eat in a place like that, that place is birth control by itself.

I would never let my kids act up in any rest. Also to include any place that they were taken in public and while in the home. I do not stand for a child without manners.

My daughter's first restaurant meal was on the way home from the hospital. Her fifth birthday was celebrated in a very nice, upscale restaurant in Munich. The staff there cringed (Germans don't usually take their kids out to places like that until their early twenties), and we did get a very early evening reservation. The daughter was a perfect lady, even knew the proper utensils to use for each course. Point is, children can and should be taught proper table manners and public deportment. Unfortunately, too many people seem to view their treasured sprosslings as something more akin to wild chimpanzees.

They want to learn and have boundaries. I wasn't totally strict with my daughter, she got to color outside the lines and try new things but mealtimes are a place to also destress from the day. I like the connection there.

Its wierd how this happened this restaurant was meant to be an Italian restaurant for adults and couples, they have a full bar and huge flat screen to watch sports, and a full wine selection and very good Italian dishes and Pizza, their Zitti is amazing, but in the last 3 years the restaurant has beed adopted by young families who bring their kids there and let them run wild, bumping into waiters and everything. There are no more single adults going there now just families with kids, nobody is going to take their girlfriend to eat in a place like that, that place is birth control by itself.

:lol:

:lol:

Than again maybe every young couple should be forced to dine there a few times, after your meal you will go home not horny in the least bit.:mad:

Did parents also pretend that the infants weren't really crying - for hours?

Did parents also pretend that the infants weren't really crying - for hours?

How did you know that?:confused:

Hell, man! Breeders have to have fun too, don't they.
Take the girlfriend, unless you do want kids of your own?

Forum List

Back