Worst NFL Uniform Reboot

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Has anyone ever done an NFL uniform reboot that looked better than the original?

I guess maybe the Buccaneers, but the dreamsicle colors were cool. I also liked the old Seattle Seahawks uniforms better than the present uniform.

The worst are the Broncos, the Patriots, and the Washington Commanders.

This "alternate" uniform for Denver should be what they wear every week. They should have never changed from the original.

I like the Bucs, Pats, Broncos, Bengals better than the old uniforms

1690310749584.png

Last edited:
Your post isn't clear - you like all of those new uniforms?
I think all of their old uniforms are better - yes, I liked the creamsicles..
Not me

I thought old school Pats, Broncos, Bengals, Bills and Bucs were ugly

Today I hate the Ravens

The worst is this one
View attachment 807894View attachment 807895

Don't know whether they look more like bumblebees or escaped prisoners.
The Eagles used a throwback uniform from the Frankford Yellowjackets some years ago. Not much better. Frankford is a neighborhood in Philadelphia. They are supposed to use a Kelly-Green throwback this season with the helmet also. There were several designs over the decades.

The Eagles used a throwback uniform from the Frankford Yellowjackets some years ago. Not much better. Frankford is a neighborhood in Philadelphia. They are supposed to use a Kelly-Green throwback this season with the helmet also. There were several designs over the decades.
images

I GUESS BLUE AND YELLOW MAKE GREEN SO...

Actually, not that ugly. Kind of highschool/CFL looking.
But I'm sure the bumblebees make Eagles fans regret there was ever a Steagles.

The Eagles with the Kelly green was a much better uniform.

USATSI_4841688.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back