What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:eek: :teeth:

By Greg Tinti on November 29, 2006 at 03:23 PM

Period.

A German firm has developed a spray-on condom for all your lifestyle needs. The liquid condom comes in an aerosol can that you spray onto the organ in question. A few seconds later, the liquid solidifies into the familiar latex and forms a tight seal. The company says it's a great time saver and is easier to use than traditional condoms. It's still in the testing phase (in fact, they're looking for volunteers right now) so it might be a while before it hits the neighborhood drug store.
Now there's no "but I hate putting it on" excuses.

I can tell you right now that no man is ever going to buy something that one sprays on his johnson which hardens and forming a tight seal. Ever. Plus, is putting a condom on really all that hard?

No pun intended.
http://www.thepoliticalpitbull.com/

Don't ask me.........It was a boring Sunday night and I was hungover from my Birthday.....:tongue1:

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt this will ever get out of the testing phase. Unless of course they find alot of men dumb enough to spray some concoction on their favorate body part. I mean hello?! Its not tested yet, what happens if it makes your thing fall off!?

Kagom

Reaction score
I laughed. It's all I could do.

Abbey Normal

Reaction score
I suppose it could be rather, uh, form-fitting?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$240.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List