Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

stop-global-warming.jpg

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Your insistence that Hillary is not corrupt makes you the most ignorant person on this entire forum. Pathetic.

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Your insistence that Hillary is not corrupt makes you the most ignorant person on this entire forum. Pathetic.
You are a brainwashed functional moron, everything Hillary does has been investigated multiple times and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda. Breaking news... All her money was earned through books and speeches, and you are a idiot.

You are a brainwashed functional moron, everything Hillary does has been investigated multiple times and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda. Breaking news... All her money was earned through books and speeches, and you are a idiot.

Yes, and Al Capone was a wonderful law-abiding man, with the exception of a little tax evasion. Sorry, but you project to others in almost every post. Ignorant and brainwashed describes you to a tee.

Yes, and Al Capone was a wonderful law-abiding man, with the exception of a little tax evasion. Sorry, but you project to others in almost every post. Ignorant and brainwashed describes you to a tee.
That makes you a conspiracy Nut Job.I believe in the United States and its law enforcement and journalists, who do not work for fox or Rush, brainwashed functional moron.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

How does atmospheric CO2 heat the ocean?

That makes you a conspiracy Nut Job.I believe in the United States and its law enforcement and journalists, who do not work for fox or Rush, brainwashed functional moron.

I don't listen to Rush or Fox news. Not all of us here are stuck in that "My party=good, your party=bad, My news network=good, your news network=bad" ignorant, naive mindset. I suggest you turn off the boob tube, because you calling others brainwashed is downright laughable.

I don't listen to Rush or Fox news. Not all of us here are stuck in that "My party=good, your party=bad, My news network=good, your news network=bad" ignorant, naive mindset. I suggest you turn off the boob tube, because you calling others brainwashed is downright laughable.

You'd likely be better off trying to have an intelligent conversation with that pig down there.

He looks pretty smart. Ha. He looks like he does a better job of putting all the pieces together.

Then you listen to people who do, dumbass. About 10% of all the people in the world believe the crap you do...

You'd likely be better off trying to have an intelligent conversation with that pig down there.

He looks pretty smart. Ha. He looks like he does a better job of putting all the pieces together.
when any of your phony scandals about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the FBI etc etc make it to real news or real journalism anywhere in the world, give me a call, brainwashed functional morons...

He looks pretty smart. Ha.

hahaha. He is! :) Pigs are ranked the 4th or 5th most intelligent animal, and in many ways they are just like dogs. I'm just trying to break the brainwashing by showing people the truth they don't want to know... and you know why they don't. ("bacon tho")

Forum List

Back