Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

when any of your phony scandals about Hillary Obama holder Lerner the FBI etc etc make it to real news or real journalism anywhere in the world, give me a call, brainwashed functional morons...

I think the phone lines are frozen. lol.

real news or real journalism

laughter.gif

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )
I'll go with scientists, thanks.

Well I'm real proud of ya s0n....take a bow for us!! Glad your impressed.....because those who make public policy think the scientists are a bunch of goofballs!

Symbolic/billboard gazing shit is ghey.....unless one is a progressive!!:popcorn:
Like everything else you believe, super duper, this is total garbage propaganda that no one else in the world believes except GOP dupes in the United States... Lock her up and all the other phony scandals, the rich pay too much in taxes, we can't afford Healthcare daycare paid parental leave ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training, good vacations and infrastructure etc etc. You GOP dupes are unbelievable...

Join the Cortez campaign s0n!!!

Best of luck!!!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

You are a moron....

This has been explained to you children over and over and over.

Stop practicing being stupid, you got it nailed.

The above comes from an expert on stupid...

He's been stupid his whole life....

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )

Like your FAKE news, your libtarded scientists have been caught lying many times...

You're just to stupid to get it.

Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job^^^

The world is aghast at what idiots you are... While your lying Heroes rob you and the country blind. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world, and the only rich country without Health Care daycare living wage paid parental leave good vacations good infrastructure, ID card 2 end illegal immigration, cheap college and training. Great job, scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

Like your FAKE news, your libtarded scientists have been caught lying many times...

Yes I know you are brainwashed by BS...

What a pile of crap, super duper conspiracy Nut Job.y

Well I'm real proud of ya s0n....take a bow for us!! Glad your impressed.....because those who make public policy think the scientists are a bunch of goofballs!

Symbolic/billboard gazing shit is ghey.....unless one is a progressive!!:popcorn:
Like everything else you believe, super duper, this is total garbage propaganda that no one else in the world believes except GOP dupes in the United States... Lock her up and all the other phony scandals, the rich pay too much in taxes, we can't afford Healthcare daycare paid parental leave ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training, good vacations and infrastructure etc etc. You GOP dupes are unbelievable...

Join the Cortez campaign s0n!!!

Best of luck!!!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Do you ever say anything intelligent or factual at all?

"Global freezing is global warming.......War is peace...Freedom is slavery...Ignorance is strength......Arbeit macht frei......"
Global Warming is a misnomer because it is not entirely descriptive of climate change. It is both an entirely accurate term and utterly misleading term because climate change brings about all kinds of extremes in weather. The United States is experiencing record low temperatures and Australia is experiencing record high temperatures. Current projections are for a rise of at least 2 degrees C by the end of the century. During that time we are likely to have record low temperatures, high temperatures, snowfalls, droughts, hurricanes, and tornado but the long term average temperature of the earth is increasing and will continue. We may be able to stop or lessen the effects of climate change by reducing fossil fuel use or it may be too late. However, I seriously doubt that we will do enough because humans respond to immediate emergencies. They adapt to slow changes.

You are correct.....the whole nobody sits around to watch paint dry.....thing. I'm thinking most AGW people never did much painting. They certainly missed the memo!:113:
As I said, humans respond to current emergencies. No matter how much scientific proof might exist that the world as we know will cease to exist in a hundred or so year, people are not going to change their way of life. When we see water skiing in the great lakes in December and people in the southwest living underground and wall street is a couple of feet underwater, Americans will be more than happy to address the problem, kind of like shutting the barn door long after Bessie is long gone.

Frankly, I'm really not worried. Me, my kids, and grand kids will probably all be dead and gone before the end comes. Our descendants may curse us for our inaction but all I have to say is they don't understand human nature.

You Tards crack me up…

You fancy yourself smart when in fact

you are all fools….

What scientific proof exist that the world as we

know it will cease to exist in 100 years?

Sea levels and the climate have been changing since

our planet was a rock.

The "smarter" Tards among you put your dire predictions out

100 years or so, the dumb ones like -algore- and -O-Crazo -O-Commie -O-

say dumb shit like the world will end in 12 years if we don’t do as you say…..

You Tards are the biggest threat to our Country and Planet…….

"Global freezing is global warming.......War is peace...Freedom is slavery...Ignorance is strength......Arbeit macht frei......"
Global Warming is a misnomer because it is not entirely descriptive of climate change. It is both an entirely accurate term and utterly misleading term because climate change brings about all kinds of extremes in weather. The United States is experiencing record low temperatures and Australia is experiencing record high temperatures. Current projections are for a rise of at least 2 degrees C by the end of the century. During that time we are likely to have record low temperatures, high temperatures, snowfalls, droughts, hurricanes, and tornado but the long term average temperature of the earth is increasing and will continue. We may be able to stop or lessen the effects of climate change by reducing fossil fuel use or it may be too late. However, I seriously doubt that we will do enough because humans respond to immediate emergencies. They adapt to slow changes.

You can't have it both ways dip shit....

You are very libtarded…..

I would bet you couldn't find your ass hole with both hands.

You are very libtarded…..

I would bet you couldn't find your ass hole with both hands.
Any actual argument at all, brainwashed functional moron?

Illegals vote illegals are on welfare caravans are huge the wall will do something

Why don't you just tattoo STUPID on your forehead?

Illegals vote illegals are on welfare caravans are huge the wall will do something

That would be the only time he's ever told the truth.

Obvious troll with nothing but stupid insults and mindless propaganda.... All trolls are Republican dupes as far as I can tell...

Consistent reducto absurdum .....someone digs up some entity that questions the metric used to calculate AGW, and then the deniers all stampede in to declare the entire sceintific community a hoax

try harder....

~S~

Just like your libtarded FAKE NEWS....

You lefties get caught FAKING data all the time...……

You are a SUCKER.....

Forum List

Back