Worshipping false idols.

CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) has sunk to a new level of depraved Non-Christian Practices by arranging to have a Golden Statue of The Traitor on display.

The Golden Jack Ass will give all the supplicants their opportunity to fall on their knees and worship at the feet of the Golden Traitor.

Now, I'm just another lapsed Methodist (as my Aunt Betty likes to call me), but wasn't one of the 10-Reccomendations to "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image". Also wasn't there something about Not Having Any False God(s)?

On the other hand it is very apropos that there is statue of Golden Jackass, all he cares money.

How much will they charge kissing the Golden Asshole?
Wait, we're supposed to have a theocracy now?

CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) has sunk to a new level of depraved Non-Christian Practices by arranging to have a Golden Statue of The Traitor on display.

The Golden Jack Ass will give all the supplicants their opportunity to fall on their knees and worship at the feet of the Golden Traitor.

Now, I'm just another lapsed Methodist (as my Aunt Betty likes to call me), but wasn't one of the 10-Reccomendations to "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image". Also wasn't there something about Not Having Any False God(s)?

On the other hand it is very apropos that there is statue of Golden Jackass, all he cares money.

You have one with tramp as the head of the cult.

youre just mad everytime the dems try to hold meeting to discuss current and future events it ends up as a riot or orgy and the world laughs at you,,,

No I am amazed at you Bible Beating Ass Hats to use their version of their Non-Existent Mystical Magical Sky Man as weapon against people they hate while at the same worshipping a false god.

youre just mad everytime the dems try to hold meeting to discuss current and future events it ends up as a riot or orgy and the world laughs at you,,,

No I am amazed at you Bible Beating Ass Hats to
I'm not a bible thumper or a republican,,

You have one with tramp as the head of the cult.
Guess I didn't get the memo that there's a religion I'm supposed to be in. I must not be much of an adherent. Maybe, since you seem intimately familiar with it you could send me a copy of the handbook, or is this just something liberals like to do in secret amongst themselves? And I guess if I'm supposed to be worshipping this tramp character I should find out who he/she or whatever is. Again, is this some arcane knowledge liberals learn in the wild, or do you pick it up through study at a liberal hate site? It's never been really clear how liberals come to believe the stupidity they do and get to be as hateful as they are, perhaps you could help us understand.

No I am amazed at you Bible Beating Ass Hats to
I'm not a bible thumper or a republican,,
There is no room for nuance In the simplistic mind of the hater. If you're not in complete agreement with them, you are automatically completely in agreement with everything they oppose. Explaining nuance to them is like trying to explain a qubit to a binary computer.

Look at what Republicans are rolling into the CPAC conference. Then you wonder why so many consider Trumpism a cult.

Really no different than this:

View attachment 461840

That is fucking sick. I guess they worship losers now.

They always have. Now they're just more open about it. The Golden Jack Ass is proof of that.

Lose presidency and both houses along with wrecking economy, worse out come in the world on covid, causing Capitol to be attacked. Lets make a golden statue of him. Ya that makes sense. Lol

Look at what Republicans are rolling into the CPAC conference. Then you wonder why so many consider Trumpism a cult.

View attachment 461840

That is fucking sick. I guess they worship losers now.

They always have. Now they're just more open about it. The Golden Jack Ass is proof of that.

Lose presidency and both houses along with wrecking economy, worse out come in the world on covid, causing Capitol to be attacked. Lets make a golden statue of him. Ya that makes sense. Lol

The Cult took over. The Party of Reagan is long since dead. The Traitor owns it's soul. They bow and scrape and will given the change kiss his ass in order prove they have no morals.

They embrace his violence and racism. They accept his love of dictators.

View attachment 461840

Looks more like a caricature than an object of worship.

You keep forgetting our side still has something your side decided to get rid of, a sense of humor.

No. Conservative's sense of humor is removed to make room for the chip.

The only people who would accept being implanted with chips would be progressive lemmings like you.

Then why did you do it?

Oh LORDY - - I especially love the shorts, flip-flops and fairy wand!! :laughing0301:

2021-02-26T220655Z_1630576868_RC2M0M93NQCJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-CONSERVATIVES.JPG

Oh LORDY - - I especially love the shorts, flip-flops and fairy wand!! :laughing0301:

2021-02-26T220655Z_1630576868_RC2M0M93NQCJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-CONSERVATIVES.JPG
That statue has more life in it then Beijing Biden. We Deplorables are figuring out how much we can sell out this nation now. Unity!! Bwhahaa! Biden is a near vegetable and getting worse. With an unlikable vice president who screwed her way into power and got 1 per cent of the vote in the primaries.

Forum List

Back