Worshipping false idols.

Look at what Republicans are rolling into the CPAC conference. Then you wonder why so many consider Trumpism a cult.

Really no different than this:

View attachment 461840

um CPAC existed long before Trump was President.....heck, even before he was Dem, donating to Dems...it goes way back to the mid - 70s

Liberals have similar conferences, just not as successful.....

Completely missed the OP?

Look at what Republicans are rolling into the CPAC conference. Then you wonder why so many consider Trumpism a cult.

View attachment 461840

Looks more like a caricature than an object of worship.

You keep forgetting our side still has something your side decided to get rid of, a sense of humor.

No. Conservative's sense of humor is removed to make room for the chip.

My sense of humor is on my shoulder?

View attachment 461840

You keep forgetting our side still has something your side decided to get rid of, a sense of humor.

My sense of humor is on my shoulder?

Not unless they dropped it during the trepanation.

View attachment 461840

No different then you addled idiots worshipping jack ass Biden. LOL

Do you see any guilded idols of President Joe?

Do you see any guilded idols of Trump??

In the op, being wheeled into CPAC.

View attachment 461840

Stealing children at the border was hilarious!

Obama Caging them first was moar funny.

View attachment 461840

The only people who would accept being implanted with chips would be progressive lemmings like you.

Look at what Republicans are rolling into the CPAC conference. And Trumpers say they are not a cult.

View attachment 461840

And TRUMP! continues to live rent free in the minds of the usual suspects.

You should be pleased with your master.

What master would that be then? It should be interesting to see how well your foil helmet works when you attempt to read minds again.

View attachment 461840

um CPAC existed long before Trump was President.....heck, even before he was Dem, donating to Dems...it goes way back to the mid - 70s

Liberals have similar conferences, just not as successful.....

Completely missed the OP?

No I saw it....a cult wouldn't make a funny caricature of their Messiah....they'd do something like this:

CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) has sunk to a new level of depraved Non-Christian Practices by arranging to have a Golden Statue of The Traitor on display.

The Golden Jack Ass will give all the supplicants their opportunity to fall on their knees and worship at the feet of the Golden Traitor.

Now, I'm just another lapsed Methodist (as my Aunt Betty likes to call me), but wasn't one of the 10-Reccomendations to "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image". Also wasn't there something about Not Having Any False God(s)?

On the other hand it is very apropos that there is statue of Golden Jackass, all he cares money.

How much will they charge kissing the Golden Asshole?

CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) has sunk to a new level of depraved Non-Christian Practices by arranging to have a Golden Statue of The Traitor on display.

The Golden Jack Ass will give all the supplicants their opportunity to fall on their knees and worship at the feet of the Golden Traitor.

Now, I'm just another lapsed Methodist (as my Aunt Betty likes to call me), but wasn't one of the 10-Reccomendations to "Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image". Also wasn't there something about Not Having Any False God(s)?

On the other hand it is very apropos that there is statue of Golden Jackass, all he cares money.

This is a natural progression for the Orange Qult worshippers.

youre just mad everytime the dems try to hold meeting to discuss current and future events it ends up as a riot or orgy and the world laughs at you,,,

Forum List

Back