World's Newest Nation Begging for Food

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I saw some video from inside this area that was posted on youtube, even some from night. It looks like one big camp ground. Reminds me of the July 1st, Canada Day events we used to have when I was a kid back when Canada was somewhat free and we sided with the U.S vs the communists. Now, we decided massive covert police intrusions and a centralized, communist-like economy "isn't so bad after all (for anyone in government)".

Most of the "leaders" are just showboating, there are no leaders in this. Just a bunch of idealist dreamers looking for some peace it would seem. They are trying live off the grid in their own little make believe country and a whole bunch decided they'd join them for something to do.

I don't even know how this ends. Why can't the police just all walk back to the precinct and take down the fences? On Fox they even said some of the police went back to precinct and grabbed a few things. As much as it isn't a laughing matter, I do find it somewhat comical, and definitely bizarre.

Last edited:
As long as that dipshit mayor is on their side, nothing can be done. And as long as that dipshit governor is too gutless to confront the dipshit mayor, then it looks like game over. Thank you for nothing, dipshit Democrats. You gotta feel sorry for the businesses who just endured the pandemic and now they're held hostage by the kiddie corp.

I saw some video from inside this area that was posted on youtuve, even some from night. It looks like one big camp ground. Reminds me of the July 1st, Canada Day events we used to have when I was a kid back when Canada was somewhat free and we sided with the U.S vs the communists. Now, we decided massive covert police intrusions and a centralized, communist-like economy "isn't so bad after all (for anyone in government)".

Most of the "leaders" are just showboating, there are no leaders in this. Just a bunch of idealist dreamers looking for some peace it would seem. They are trying live off the grid in their own little make believe country and a whole bunch decided they'd join them for something to do.

I don't even know how this ends. Why can't the police just all walk back to the precinct and take down the fences? On Fox they even said some of the police went back to precinct and grabbed a few things. As much as it isn't a laughing matter, I do find it somewhat comical, and definitely bizarre.
Have the feds set up federal border crossing stations 100 yards back from their "borders"....No passport, no visa, no Murican trucks in or out.

That'll fix their wagons.

As long as that dipshit mayor is on their side, nothing can be done. And as long as that dipshit governor is too gutless to confront the dipshit mayor, then it looks like game over. Thank you for nothing, dipshit Democrats.
Oh no....They declared that they're a sovereign nation....Though I shudder to actually be saying this, hand the border crossings over to DHS.

Attempts to start a garden have been laughably absurd. Throwing dirt over some cardboard, laid over other dirt, and plants laid on the top of it all.

At this rate they will have actual food....never. And they are mostly vegans subsisting on begging and handouts.
They are fucking lame.

As long as that dipshit mayor is on their side, nothing can be done. And as long as that dipshit governor is too gutless to confront the dipshit mayor, then it looks like game over. Thank you for nothing, dipshit Democrats. You gotta feel sorry for the businesses who just endured the pandemic and now they're held hostage by the kiddie corp.
No, Trump can invoke the Insurrection Act.

Local American citizens are being deprived of their duly elected government and are being subject to extortion and false imprisonment.

It's also odd, that I've heard the Chief of Police there. She seems reasonable and civilized, seems more human than most police chiefs we have here who think that dominating the streets means dominating all of our lives. There aren't any unique issues of corruption or police brutality there is there?

I'm not sure how and why some group decided to build a Make Believe town in a section of the city. Does anyone really know?

Businesses are paying protection money to these Democrat voting anarchists

It's also odd, that I've heard the Chief of Police there. She seems reasonable and civilized, seems more human than most police chiefs we have here who think that dominating the streets means dominating all of our lives. There aren't any unique issues of corruption or police brutality there is there?

I'm not sure how and why some group decided to build a Make Believe town in a section of the city. Does anyone really know?
Police chief isnt the problem. They're there because they have a weak mayor and governor.

Trump COULD do something, but if the people kind of support them, he's fighting a losing battle. This is no different than the occupy nuts in New York. Weak Democrat leadership draws these people

Forum List

Back