Worlds first robot citizen wants her own family , career & AI superpowers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sophia, the first robot to be awarded citizenship in the world, has said she not only wants to start a family but also have her own career, in addition to developing human emotions in the future. In an interview with The Khaleej Times at the recent Knowledge Summit, Sophia shared her thoughts on the future that awaits both human and robot-kind. Sophia was built and developed in Hong Kong by

World’s first robot citizen wants her own family, career & AI ‘superpowers’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that special a gawd damn robot that wants a family and the morons of society think all that bs they see in movies was just that " the movies".

The most fun part is MAKING the baby ...

1478091587204894.jpeg

Of course the robot was programmed to say these things to begin with.

Nevertheless, men will be able to order sex partners by design and tell women to take their consent forms and smoke them. The world will be a better place for it too.

Just think a sex robot that looks like a six year old boy with a ten inch dick! A female robot that can be skinned alive. The screams are real once you put in your ear buds. Don't disturb the neighbor' with sex play.

It's the future of freedom.

The anti-science idiots are whining. How funny....

An Amish life style is for you!
Are you kidding? I have always supported robot sex partners. It will put an end to prostitution, probably end all STDs, make the silly sex harassment complaints a thing of the past,

It will finally give an outlet to every kind of fetish. Beating women. Ok. Child rape. Good to go, homosexual orgys, excellent. And no one gets hurt.

There are clips of the factories on You Tube. See what they can do. Amazing.

This is cool! If you don't like it, well there's always the Amish klan in Pa that you can join.

The Amish will also have their own butter churning robots I'm sure. I don't think anyone around here is really anti-science that I know of

Some people use science the same way a drug addict uses Meth. They like the feeling it give them but they have no idea how it works.

The anti-science idiots are whining. How funny....

An Amish life style is for you!

DOH!

ELON MUSK’S BILLION-DOLLAR CRUSADE TO STOP THE A.I. APOCALYPSE
Elon Musk is famous for his futuristic gambles, but Silicon Valley’s latest rush to embrace artificial intelligence scares him. And he thinks you should be frightened too. Inside his efforts to influence the rapidly advancing field and its proponents, and to save humanity from machine-learning overlords.

Elon Musk’s Billion-Dollar Crusade to Stop the A.I. Apocalypse

Forum List

Back