Another fun point that comes to mind... Is that the current religious totalitarian right... Thinks that there is no on to the right of them...

Shows over & will be available for re-stream at the same link in the OP probably in about 5 minutes or less.

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

And happy new year to everybody!~

LoneLaugher = great human

Thanks to all who spent some time with us. Happy New Year!
Are you the one with the southern accent? I caught whose voice was GT' s because the southern accent guy called him GT.... So are you the southern or Texas drawl guy? :D

I tried to post a comment, but did not have a Facebook account, and it would not let me. :(

I only spent a few minutes there cuz I was busy, but give me a heads up reminder next time you are on and I will call in!

Shows over & will be available for re-stream at the same link in the OP probably in about 5 minutes or less.

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

Are you the one with the southern accent? I caught whose voice was GT' s because the southern accent guy called him GT.... So are you the southern or Texas drawl guy? :D

I tried to post a comment, but did not have a Facebook account, and it would not let me. :(

I only spent a few minutes there cuz I was busy, but give me a heads up reminder next time you are on and I will call in!
That may have been me...

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

Well. I haven't been told that I've got a Texas drawl before. I'm an Air Force / Army brat who moved around as a kid so I don't have a solid accent. I've lived in FL for almost 25 years now, though. So there may be some Floriduh in me.

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

Well. I haven't been told that I've got a Texas drawl before. I'm an Air Force / Army brat who moved around as a kid so I don't have a solid accent. I've lived in FL for almost 25 years now, though. So there may be some Floriduh in me.
I'm an air force brat too and moved a lot, and although I'm Alabama born, I have no accent....

I was listening for only a few moments, on a laptop with lousy speakers so I moved onward....

Vasator said it was likely him....?

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

I'm an air force brat too and moved a lot, and although I'm Alabama born, I have no accent....

I was listening for only a few moments, on a laptop with lousy speakers so I moved onward....

Likely. That dude talked more in 10 minutes than I do on an average day. Shot out of a cannon.

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

That may have been me...
You got a nice voice! :)

thanks to our callers,

williepete
hjmick
Erinwltr
Vastator
Dale Smith

Likely. That dude talked more in 10 minutes than I do on an average day. Shot out of a cannon.
:lol::lol:

Care4all we dont have it synced with a facebook right now, so basically for comment we just use these threads. :)

Forum List

Back