World of Outalws Sprint cars- The Greatest Show on Dirt!

Just keep your hand over your beer or you will drink some track....but other than that a fun ass time...

Just keep your hand over your beer or you will drink some track....but other than that a fun ass time...
You have to know the track and where to sit. Getting beaned at turn #1 hurts like heck. I go to the top at VR. $11.00 for vets and old timers. Kids free. $ Food sucks BYO.

Ventura Raceway - At the Ventura County Fairgrounds
First race I went to the first four rows were empty...we thought we hit gold...right up front...yea!....

You have to know the track and where to sit. Getting beaned at turn #1 hurts like heck. I go to the top at VR. $11.00 for vets and old timers. Kids free. $ Food sucks BYO.

Ventura Raceway - At the Ventura County Fairgrounds
First race I went to the first four rows were empty...we thought we hit gold...right up front...yea!....
The club seats are no mans land at VR. Too much liability sitting next to the wall. AH drunks would fall onto the track.

• Banned
Watched on Dirtvision last night- Schatz, Schuchart, Sweet, Parker-Price Miller (in the newly formed Deitz Motor Sports 14p) David Gravel

I sure wish Gravel would do the full time chasing the points deal- he and that 41 JJR crew have got it going on.

• Banned
Two more nights at Volusia- just an FYI- Dirtvision subscription is cheap!

Forum List

Back