I would rather spend a saturday evening with a fat ugly women who lives in the ghetto with her 6 kid

Bad news fbj, your new fat girlfriend in the ghetto with 6 kids, she is a huge XFL fan. Sucks for you.

I kind of enjoyed the XFL game today...but I only caught the last 6 minutes of it.

Bad news fbj, your new fat girlfriend in the ghetto with 6 kids, she is a huge XFL fan. Sucks for you.
AND she won't stop drinking that malt liquor and smoking her Kool Menthols! And eating those darn pork rinds......with ketchup AND mustard!

I rather eat cake out of a fat lady ass on national TV then watch the NFL

AND she won't stop drinking that malt liquor and smoking her Kool Menthols! And eating those darn pork rinds......with ketchup AND mustard!

Not even your beloved Cowboys? Come on, you're foolin' with us!

I meant the XFL

I kind of enjoyed the XFL game today...but I only caught the last 6 minutes of it.

It wasn't bad at all. Good players, good game, and some nice rule changes. The problem with the NFL, other than it is getting really fucked in the head and full of itself, is that it NEEDS some competition.

I thought you were already eating cake out of a fat lady's crack for free?

I thought you were already eating cake out of a fat lady's crack for free?
He most likely has to PAY to do that.........

What about peach pie fat ass tiny feet latino tranny farting in your face vs, NFL?

What about peach pie fat ass tiny feet latino tranny farting in your face vs, NFL?

I rather do that to you over the NFL

I rather do that to you over the NFL
:scared1:

Forum List

Back