World is displeased with China: Pew Research

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What a surprise. They are by far the most "Me First" nation on earth, and pathetically, Western "leaders" pretend that America is self serving.

What will the world do about the Wuhan Virus? What about the next one? Or the threats to Taiwan?

Beijing [China], August 24 (ANI): A large number of people across the world are unhappy with China due to its destructive policies and unreasonable global attitude that have been hampering the world, a media report said on Sunday.

Beijing's handling of the pandemic, human rights violation and its harassment of neighbouring countries over baseless border claims have fuelled hatred against the communist regime in people worldwide.
Pew Research Centre's survey on China (PRC Survey) of June finds that in the 14 advanced economies of Europe, in Asia-Pacific, Canada, and the US, surveyed in 2020 and in New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan surveyed in Spring 2021, most citizens had openly expressed unfavourable views about China, The Times of Israel reported.

The Trump administration had dragged China to the limelight of criticism as then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had slammed severe sanctions on Beijing over its repressive policies.
Not a one-off sentiment, poll records reflect that this sort of an adverse response to China has consistently grown over the last decade. With an 81% negative outlook, Australia has seen a rise of up to 24 percentage points since last year whereas, in the UK, around 75% of survey respondents seemed to have negative views up by almost 19 points, the Times of Israel added.

I hope that those "displeased" people put their money where their mouth is.

Do NOT visit China.

I personally feel bad when I buy products from China, but what can I do? This country no longer manufactures many products.

Forum List

Back