Work Ethics with Venn Diagram

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ever been choosing or been chosen for work reasons, definite product or indefinite, and run into ethical concerns? Thanks if you would like to contribute! I'm examining the "Work product", only agreed outcomes are benefitted. "synergy" is my working title on benefitting to the social glues that create the work, employer or whomever. "promotability" is what I'm looking at specifically, actually. Any better words? Do you think Work Ethics involves other words, or a larger venn diagram, or maybe another diagram entirely? Well, you want to be able to immediately explain , promote, and visibly display and benefit to any and every party.
3-circle-venn-diagram-to-download-or-modify-online-1024x709[1].png

How do organizations handle setbacks, and how to confront credulity against fair operation or existence? I said I'm looking at promotability. Take the Marketing example on this, an underpriced car is expected to be damaged and an unpromoted one too, and Value creates itself in some cases.
Let's say, 9 of 10 guided focuses of meeting are say the Completed Assignment Actualized that Produces Work, Synergizes, and is Promotable, and one guided focus is the Wardrobe listed , looking snappy could eventually produce Promotability, definitely not a Work Product, in any shape I know of.

Wikipedia: Work ethic - Wikipedia

Their article has a few abnormal things. It lists Assumptions about World View! I'm not too sure what work we are performing, perhaps Marketing, that society's worldview is in your internal Work Ethic. Well, if the Work is Defined by a presumably above board legal person, you don't look around for congruence in Society for the successful ethical work.

Most of these should be regularly reported, checked, by the Meta Organization, by reports, be visited by relatives. This is totally necessary and equal to the others for Promotability!
I think synergy is Always not stepping on anybody else you work with for the larger productive outcomes than done alone. I remember a project doing All the work simply Did Not make anyone else happy! You can like the diagram do All the work and then you Can make others who wanted to experience the work unhappy. to your best ability to attain information from them directly about their best outcomes.
Carefully Promotable works won't be corrupted into time-wasting by evaluations. Synergizing won't produce hard feelings that don't align with expectations. Of course Synergizing I think, and Promotability, can be Heavy influencers on what is your Work Product, anyway.
In Ethics, does the organization widening its objectives, introduce wider ethical vulnerability? Say you are an organizational shoemaker and the company widens to airplane production, and it wouldn't make any sense for the shoe department's culpability in the airline department. The FAA shouldn't visit, but it does.

Last edited:
  • Banned
yearly-timeline-template_135727[1].jpg
When I participated in an organization. Others led! Yet! Unstable leadership! So, anyway. Timeless Teller and JP switch out on occasions or are reportedly friends so I Assume that I got that fulltime leadership just switched out, and rather awkward, since the watercooler is always about JP moving or about needing to move elsewhere or either.
The actual Work Product is very Consistent and High. That organization of those that are Only meeting and discussing Because they suggest working hard in college, then that's a great meeting time , and earns full letter grades itself, on 4 semester occasions, or the ungraded non-extra credit homework study, that's pretty good. So Work Product is great. I never heard anyone actually talking about work product. In fact, maybe Everybody was mean about Producing Work Product, that's not all totally clear with me. I certainly told everybody I'm not outpacing anybody. Synergy might be low then external organization criticizes this existed formally, I guess. Work outside college is promotable, I never heard that the high standards of people and their organizing is limited there. That suffers because of meeting schedule.
The problem only existed because the University disowns all its own organizing instantly, though professors approved grouping in the group 3 times, forget all the record they did it, and forget it was all productive and responsibly administered. The Work Product focus and actualized final work products should be promotable and synergy because no other member's time is ever asked to be wasted or ever was meant to be wasted , and the best guess of outcomes Is used. The promotable organization should still exist. No one ever dissatisfied with their time as an organization. No one who Visited in external family or heard about it had any dissatisfaction or negative comment.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Always interact with the outside, first, about that organization. That will apply the organization rather than personality in consideration. People will need to check About that organization and not yourself. Don't promote horseplay in the organization. This was already used to ease family capital shorthandedness and sort marital problem solving. Everyone involved morally already agrees with real estate improvement and personal improvement. Cashflow is on many occasions sent and received for promotable community outreach causes for school fundraisers for Timeless children's fundraisers or group appreciation. Cash to "spoil" others is in the culture several times of appreciable synergy with other members. Family regularly benefits and also visits and reviews ongoing progress on the usual work product. Seeing as externally its tasked, to go out in town, find a community improvement project, to showcase management skills, ridiculous or not, then what activity its involved in whether I like it or not, is not limited to tables and turning in the papers. All occurrences are promotable, individual and collected together, to approval of a wide group of interested parties to report to.
On one occasion, one such qualifying occurrence, no one expects it tasked to the organization, there are no tests to verify existence of a process, of a material interest, and purposefully any parties promote a distraction from it. Could also be asked, IF legal culpability is promoted by JP , does that allow Myself to see behaviors to change. No, not clearly. Would legal objection suggest leaving expectations of groups she formed and purpose in 2007. No not clearly, and, not if she was waiting on a final grade from it, I don't figure she "left" anything.She had longer conversations on visiting her outside businesses, on marital navigations, classes, what she should work on next which is Not accounting, that some standard dodge of a woman with obligations would be a vague "harassment" charge or "emotionally threaten" typified an investigator. The College and external parties imply far more than I ever gleaned from any exchanges, and insult with over-personal attacks, they're capable of that linking mental examinations and Business Chair offices, which is all totally noncharacteristic of why any students interact on their campus. Their outlook on it is foolish.
If everyone Was out to turn on me, it would be Totally neglectful to ignore the external parties, the family that never appreciated any social websites, the professors already receiving some sort of "lead" with emails, that there's any question along with my external visibility that I would Need to be in a very efficient business practice with whatever was happening. If a social Website was only visible to a Marketing Professor, then that and any behavior ir totally appropriate behavior, to be strung around, degree withheld, manipulated situations to be dragged around more by marketing Chairs, entirely appropriate behavior, and every and any other party doesn't use social media, showed ability to ignore having interacted with it, etc.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Where did promotability disappear? Lets assume an optimistic world. For example, one might argue that No One Cares no matter what you do or work at and its all junk. Lets assume most philosophical optimistic models of utilitarian value or cumulative world happiness or no harm to anyone, all these models in an optimistic direction. Where and when and what does not meet Global promotability? All the world at all levels tends to promote education and more so the closer the relation. Then everyone promoted especially THE UNIVERSITY , that all the students improve their grades by interacting for work and no lone wolves. They usually arrange those too! Again all the world for the same reasons and especially closer relations always support this. In some places its not a Global honorable position of a Lady who chose a marriage who is meant to be living a dream in an officially Church arranged "marriage". Globally assumed by some is the Global promotability equal to the previous in the focus and suitable and acceptability. Did everyone's support of promotability depend on not approaching outside businesses int he role of a college student? The University itself supported and rated A+ groups going into schools to teach culture to students. Colleges would rate A+ going to businesses groups mention for business. No Previous occurrences lose any global philosophical moral promotability by coincident conjunction of all the unpromotable, not wished to be promotable, naysaying occurrences that others promote. My own reputation, attitudes, behaviors, are not in even minor part measured by Professors that don't have classes with me that demand audiences and requirements out of me unprofessionally. That's also not noticeable or to be promoted by any legal challenge to be on facebook or social networks by naysayers, that promote their own activities as relevant.

There is Not a moral obligation, an ethical check, a evolution of mindset, about Abusive Web Internet Protocols to be DUMPED to by those who are LIARS to even REFERENCE that spot to Anyone, that would be Impossible for others to become casually involved or concerned about, and as its a Sworn Goal of My attendance to Not be a Concern, to Not be involving police, to Not be Talking to anyone I've ever socially spoken to was the Only Understandable goal anyone Mentioned to a stupid Facebook exercise. That involves totally manipulative LIARS that create substantive issues to begin with for 10 years now, on the Definitively is written, spoken, and text-recorded, as Only in the existence of Not talking to anybody, of aiding Not being nay concern or being anywhere, and Not having to talk to Anybody by doing it, 3 times. All this specifically spelled out more clearly each time three times in sequence, in a stressful employed sequence of clarified instruction sets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back