Words For Americans In Democrat Cities

I’d rather live in a city that is diverse and educated, than in rural America that is suspicious of diversity and small minded in regards of the big world.
But what if you live in a suburb of Maryland where the population is predominately black and peaceful? Are they suspicious and small minded in regards of the big world?

Diversity - root word - Diverse or to divide.
Community - root word - Unity or to unite.

What once was an experiment for this nation, was bringing people from all over the world and eventually having them all put into the "melting pot" with ideas and cultures. But the liberals who know that if you keep people against each other, then instead of uniting against that government, they are then in need of a overbearing government who must put rules and regulations in that "protects" US. On the left we see sexual discrimination, yet they blame the rest of US for their actions. We see wealth discrimination, yet those liberal elites have more money, yet tell the rest of US that it is someone else who should be punished. It is racial discrimination, as we see time and again, liberal cities with their liberal police chiefs, mayors and governors, who allow "rogue" cops to abuse and sometimes kill blacks, then blame others for the cops actions. It is a shame stupid people cant see who the real enemy of US really are...

I’d rather live in a city that is diverse and educated, than in rural America that is suspicious of diversity and small minded in regards of the big world.
But what if you live in a suburb of Maryland where the population is predominately black and peaceful? Are they suspicious and small minded in regards of the big world?

I would rather live in America, a predominantly white Western country. The best nation on earth.

Sink the ships is always the right course of action. Of course we didn't, so now we have to choose a course of action that leads to freedom surviving over the autocrats trying to abuse growing the low IQ vote at all of our expense.

Now let's get back to the subject of this thread - The Outlaw Josie Wales:
"You a bounty hunter?"
"Man's gotta make a livin' somehow these days."
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

Sounds like someone is small minded and prejudice about rural areas. Also not a lot of great education going on in the cities unless your in the upper class. I guess you just mean the upper class then

Forum List

Back