Wonderful Donald mooched millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia government

We are comparing a person in the private sector profiting from legit business deals to a SECRETARY OF STATE selling political favors?

Yea, that's the SAME THING. :420:

• Banned
i apologize for comparin crooked hillary's corruption and claimin wonderful donald is similar.

i got all swept up in the story. corruption is fun when/if your team does it.

i feel like i've failed my dad. Wonderful Donald is like my dad.

Wonderful Donald & I both:

1)have tremendous stamina. we have tremendous stamina.
2)constantly repeat words and sentences. e.g. "we have tremendous stamina. we have tremendous stamina"

We are comparing a person in the private sector profiting from legit business deals to a SECRETARY OF STATE selling political favors?

Show us proof comparable to a bill of sale and that demonstrates Mrs. Clinton sold favors. While you're at it, show us how anything she did as SecState and on behalf of a charity compares to trump selling property to the very people he's equally keen to demonize -- Muslims. Isn't the "Trump Tower" story evidence plain and simple in support of the assertion, "Trump doesn't care about a damn thing about money, and most especially about the money that flows into his own pocket"?
The man simply has no integrity, no backbone at all if his personal fortune is involved.

crooked hillary, i see your nigerian and haitian and rwandan corruption and i raise you saudi corruption!

Trump made millions from Saudi government: report

A lot of American companies do business with Saudi Arabia every year. The government encourages it. Not every Secretary of State accepts millions from Saudi Arabia in donations in exchange for political favors though.

The Bush family comes to mind.

When did the Bush family get money from Saudi Arabia? The millions that the Clintons got is documented.

Show us proof comparable to a bill of sale and that demonstrates Mrs. Clinton sold favors. While you're at it, show us how anything she did as SecState and on behalf of a charity compares to trump selling property to the very people he's equally keen to demonize -- Muslims. Isn't the "Trump Tower" story evidence plain and simple in support of the assertion, "Trump doesn't care about a damn thing about money, and most especially about the money that flows into his own pocket"?
The man simply has no integrity, no backbone at all if his personal fortune is involved.

If you think the 100's of millions that Muslim countries have given to the Clinton foundation and the millions they paid Billy BJ for giving speeches were because they liked them you are a very simple minded fool.

If you think the 100's of millions that Muslim countries have given to the Clinton foundation and the millions they paid Billy BJ for giving speeches were because they liked them you are a very simple minded fool.

That reply is your response to my request for actual evidence??? Really.

Next.

Next.

Perhaps you can tell me why they GAVE all of that money to the Clintons. I didn't think so.

Next.

Perhaps you can tell me why they GAVE all of that money to the Clintons. I didn't think so.

??? Were you drunk when you wrote the "purple" text quoted above? Expand the conversation above and look at what assertions you made (red text). Then notice what I asked of you. Did you truly not realize that I asked you to share with us credible evidence supporting your assertions' veracity? I think it must have seeing as you are now asking me for evidence that the Saudi and/or Muslim people/groups whom you claim gave money to the Clinton Foundation along with evidence of why they gave it. If I had proof of the veracity of your assertions, why the hell would I have asked you to provide evidence supporting your assertions?

Forum List

Back