Wonder WHY We Haven't Gotten the June GW Update???

It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.

UAH Global Temperature Update for June, 2017: +0.21 deg. C
July 3rd, 2017
Lowest global temperature anomaly in last 2 years (since July, 2015)

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for June, 2017 was +0.21 deg. C, down from the May, 2017 value of +0.44 deg. C (click for full size version):

UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

We are now Post El Nino -- and not much has changed..

I thought we were entering another El Nino?

I read earlier this year La Nina said to hell with it and allowed her brother back in by September?

( what I read la nina lasted four months )
View attachment 137059

The ocean heat pump turned off and is now gone cold... Looking like were returning to La Niña conditions and the upper air flow patterns confirm it.

When was that map last up dated because in May this was the latest prediction:

Return of El Niño will play a big part in summer, here's why

That was today's data update. The text should be updated by the end of the week.

Why not link it where you got it from?

You updated your last post.

The next update is mid-July:

Climate Prediction Center: ENSO Diagnostic Discussion

View attachment 137061
The 3-4 region has peaked and is now falling in temp..

Your graph show it rising again, so the prediction is another El nino. Look at your graph.

No its not rising..

Here is region 1-2

upload_2017-7-4_21-8-0.png

This region is now -1.3 deg C and cooling. This means region 3-4 will soon follow.

It's nowhere to be found. Likely Trump's fault for Tweeting everything else off the front pages.

July 3rd, 2017

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for June, 2017 was +0.21 deg. C, down from the May, 2017 value of +0.44 deg. C (click for full size version):

I read earlier this year La Nina said to hell with it and allowed her brother back in by September?

View attachment 137059

The ocean heat pump turned off and is now gone cold... Looking like were returning to La Niña conditions and the upper air flow patterns confirm it.

That was today's data update. The text should be updated by the end of the week.

http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif

NOAA uses the unisys map.

View attachment 137059

The next update is mid-July:

Climate Prediction Center: ENSO Diagnostic Discussion
LOL... yep it sure is.... Do you know what 'mid' July means? Much of the discussions have already taken place and the update is all but finalized... End of this week or early next week the text will be updated...

Last edited:

July 3rd, 2017

With yesterdays posting of this the pause is now 20 years 2 months long and has again resumed... even with the rapid adjustments

Or Don THE Con is blocking it because it is too HOT!
Seven more years of cooling off at NASA/NOAA.. That's my prediction.. :banana:
"More" implies there has already been "cooling." 2014, 2015, and 2016 were record warm years. Even your own chart with Spencer and Christy's cooked numbers have 2016 as the warmest year in the history of direct instrument measurement.

July 3rd, 2017

With yesterdays posting of this the pause is now 20 years 2 months long and has again resumed... even with the rapid adjustments
There has been no pause, the pause is a Chinese hoax. :)

You people are such idiots!
If the "pause" was 20 years and 2 months long, then it would not need to "RESUME!" :cuckoo:

"More" implies there has already been "cooling." 2014, 2015, and 2016 were record warm years. Even your own chart with Spencer and Christy's cooked numbers have 2016 as the warmest year in the history of direct instrument measurement.

Even NASA'.admits 2014 their data was fudged..

They didn't know.

July 3rd, 2017

There has been no pause, the pause is a Chinese hoax. :)

Is that your cue?.

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

Nothing False About Temperature Data
By Dave LevitanPosted on February 12, 2015

2014 was the hottest single year since temperature record keeping began. This same conclusion has been reached by NOAA and NASA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, and the World Meteorological Organization. The United Kingdom’s Met Office said that 2014 was among the warmest along with 2010, but it is impossible to say for sure that 2014 was hotter. According to NASA, nine of the 10 warmest years have all occurred since 2000, with 1998 the lone exception.

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

2014 was the hottest single year since temperature record keeping began. This same conclusion has been reached by NOAA and NASA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, and the World Meteorological Organization. The United Kingdom’s Met Office said that 2014 was among the warmest along with 2010, but it is impossible to say for sure that 2014 was hotter. According to NASA, nine of the 10 warmest years have all occurred since 2000, with 1998 the lone exception.

Really not on your A game tonight.. this is common knowledge to us kid

Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online

No... I'm talking about the book cooking at NASA/NOAA what with going back to 19th century "ship intake water temperatures. That's what's gonna "cool" at those places..
THat desperate shit is gonna "go away"..

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

The new NOAA "temperature" record HARDLY SHOWS a 1998 El Nino. It was there 10 years ago. WHERE is it now? That kinda "book-cooking"...

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

The new NOAA "temperature" record HARDLY SHOWS a 1998 El Nino. It was there 10 years ago. WHERE is it now? That kinda "book-cooking"...

It gets so boring to us trying to use facts when these kids rely on nothing else but propaganda.

Take a look at the results by Hemisphere. Southern Hemi has been plunging like a rock for several years now. In FACT --- it's currently close to ZERO anomaly for the satellite history since 1979..

It's wintertime down there. And with minimal solar radiation --- things are in the deep freeze..

Beautiful winter's day in the sub-tropics here but further down south...bloody freezing for Oz.

Greg

When does this madness stop when they realize the Earth always will change?

When does this madness stop when they realize the Earth always will change?

Next Grand Solar minimum. When the LAST of the propaganda lies get's put to rest. You actually have the Church of GW telling people that a Grand Solar Min won't affect the relentless march to hell of "Global Warming". I figure that will be the last nail in the coffin...

They didn't know.
BULLSHIT!

Really not on your A game tonight.. this is common knowledge to us kid
Nasa climate scientists: We said 2014 was the warmest but we're only 38% sure | Daily Mail Online
NOWHERE in your link does it say:

Forum List

Back