Wonder why Jake on the new state farm commerical is Black lol

What job did you have while wrestling and going to college?

And did you have 3 a day practices? Olympic Gold Medalist Steve Fraser made us do 3 a days while going to college.

Imagine having to be the night watchman till 2am in the dorms then having to wake up at 5:30am to get to the 6am morning runs. Fuck that. I didn't need wrestling. Perhaps you did. And no way you could have gotten laid while wrestling and going to college. No time for that. You certainly weren't going to the Thursday-Saturday keg'ers. None of the wrestlers did. Bunch of fags wrestling each other and not women.

How about you? You wrestled in college, how many years ago? ....
I wrestle almost every day, and I have seen and experienced more of this world than a brainless idiot like you could ever imagine. Stay in your lane, weakling.

Campus security, university catering, and the overnight shift at a convenience store on the waterfront.

Oh, and two majors.

Pussy.
See? Mr. 1 Up.

No way you did all that, had a full load of classes and went to practice 3 times a day.

Steve Fraser was one of the only, if only, college wrestling coaches who made students go to 3 a day practices. So many people dropped.

If you did, it must be easy getting a teaching degree.

I wrestle almost every day, and I have seen and experienced more of this world than a brainless idiot like you could ever imagine. Stay in your lane, weakling.
More lying and bragging.

Wrestling little high school kids doesn't make you tough Jerry. Or Dennis.

You can't afford to see this world broke ass. Plus you are tied down to the old ball and chain. How many years ago did you wrestle? Why won't you say? And what weight class?

Forum List

Back