Wonder is any one is dumb enough to fall for this?

P.S.A
WARNING: If you have recently purchased meth locally, it may be contaminated with the Corona Virus. Please take it to the Sheriff's Office or Police Department and they will test it for free.

Kansas authorities will test your meth for coronavirus

Meth is a pretty big problem here, as in most red States.

Think anyone will.do it?
My bet is you;re the one taking the meth and providing this thread as a public service announcement

P.S.A
WARNING: If you have recently purchased meth locally, it may be contaminated with the Corona Virus. Please take it to the Sheriff's Office or Police Department and they will test it for free.

Think anyone will.do it?

Druggies aren't exactly the smartest of people. Tweakers, especially.

I wouldn't fall for it, of course. I wouldn't even think of falling for it. But then, I'm not stupid enough to be a druggie. I'm especially not stupid enough to do methamphetamines. If I was that stupid, then I might be stupid enough to fall for the trick that you've described.

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?
Just keep repeating the lies until you start to believe them.

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

I don't know about meth, but most of the top ten most drug addicted states, are blue states. In fact only two of these states are red states.

Well if your a meth user then you will go for anything, I am sure will have a moral delima

but hey you can't live forever

Also it may actually help the police in their effort to control an uncontrollable problem

Still I would just mail it in an envelope with the message "meth inside" please return to sender if un-deliverable

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

I don't know about meth, but most of the top ten most drug addicted states, are blue states. In fact only two of these states are red states.

Where in the US is Colombia

looks like whomever made the chart was a little spaced out there

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

D.C.

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

D.C.
P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

D.C.

Still not a state

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

It is one of the 57 states.

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

It is one of the 57 states.

As the seat of the United States federal government and several international organizations, Washington is an important world political capital. ... The U.S. Constitution provided for a federal district under the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. Congress, and the District is therefore not a part of any U.S. state

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

They should be more concerned with fentanyl in it, but I think this is bullshit. It’s like sending letters to people with warrants, telling them they won tickets for baseball or something. But tweakers aren’t scared of getting sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S.A

Think anyone will.do it?

Democrats would.fall for it. They're the ones who are the druggies. Druggies love the Democrats, after all, Democrats give them legal marijuana, free needles, free exchanges, meth pipes, get out of jail free cards, "safe" places to shoot up. Before long, Democrats will have places like hospital wards where you can just pay for a high by the hour. A phlebotomist will come in and put a needle in your arm attached to an IV bag.

Forum List

Back