Women viciously fight over toilet paper

You refer to anything of a female gender(via puzzy exam) as a woman ?
4588243.jpg

All three BBC's ! (bitch be crazy)

I was at the store yesterday. Orderly but packed with carts full spilling over.

Here I am with a bottle of Absolut in one hand and Zing-Zang Bloody Mary mix in the other.

I figured I had my vegetables, grains, and water taken care of. Geezzz.......My priorities.

Mostly happens in the cities. Put people packed in living close together and their worst side shows. I would advise people to move to rural areas, but really don't want these types as neighbors. Seen it too often in the past as they move rural, last a year or two, then move back to the city so they can be "taken care of". Went to the store yesterday, toilet paper in isles, no fighting, no hording. Of course we could probably go back to outhouses if we had to where they can't, except in San Francisco where toilets are apparently optional.

Mostly happens in the cities. Put people packed in living close together and their worst side shows. I would advise people to move to rural areas, but really don't want these types as neighbors. Seen it too often in the past as they move rural, last a year or two, then move back to the city so they can be "taken care of". Went to the store yesterday, toilet paper in isles, no fighting, no hording. Of course we could probably go back to outhouses if we had to where they can't, except in San Francisco where toilets are apparently optional.
If you just have to.Be like an Arab.

All three BBC's ! (bitch be crazy)

This is where a little price gouging would ensure a greater supply for everyone. Triple or quadruple the cost of TP and people would think twice before emptying the shelves and get only what they really needed.

If you just have to.Be like an Arab.

Too true. Bombsites instead of toilets and the left hand instead of paper. LOL

Forum List

Back