cvs takes toilet paper off shelves because of shoplifters

its getting harder to get toilet paper from the cvs now a days. good thing i dont buy mine there. geez
I have no memory of ever buying toilet paper there either. With it being the kind of store that it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it is more expensive to get it there anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well cvs locks up there toilet paper. walgreens locks up their ice cream . whats the world coming too lol

Over here we have public buses that give away a daily news paper rag called Metro ( misinformation for the workers and old people).

Problem solved for those not looking for a satin sheen finish on their business ends .

I have no memory of ever buying toilet paper there either. With it being the kind of store that it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it is more expensive to get it there anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Back during the Pandemic when you couldn't get either toilet paper or paper towels hardly anywhere I could usually find them at CVS.

Back during the Pandemic when you couldn't get either toilet paper or paper towels hardly anywhere I could usually find them at CVS.
My guess as to why they would still be at a place like CVS would because of the price. To me, places like Wal-Greens, CVS, and Rite Aid are like convenience stores. They are just bigger with more things to pick from and buy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back