Women = vaginas only

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

And these libtards say that we are at war with women.

pfft

I have WAY more respect for what women do than any dem is capable of.

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

dumb as dirt would be women supporting the GOP and their personhood laws and their pursuit of a return to the 1950's.

we shouldn't have to re-fight battles already litigated and won.

maybe if rightwingnuts didn't spend so much time trying to legislate the use of our uteruses, we wouldn't have to have these discussions.

but women are 'dumb' if they stand up to the rightwingnut BS?

stay out of our bodies... no more problem and we can go on to discussing real issues. :thup:

The real issues come first.

Ya know; the economy, debt, spending, taxes, jobs, unemployment, entitlements

that's important

getting an abortion?

yeah, that's real low on the importance scale, and you know it.

no. the 'real issues' do not come first... when you're the person who is being legislated against.

i always find it funny when i hear things like that from people who don't think government has the right to impose a mandate to pay for health coverage.

you have no right to make people kick in for health coverage but you can force me to have a vaginal ultrasound?

not so much.

dumb as dirt would be women supporting the GOP and their personhood laws and their pursuit of a return to the 1950's.

maybe if rightwingnuts didn't spend so much time trying to legislate the use of our uteruses, we wouldn't have to have these discussions.

stay out of our bodies... no more problem and we can go on to discussing real issues. :thup:

that's important

getting an abortion?

You should have told John Boehner about that.
retard tries to deflect

and fails

Obama and the dems control the money. They intentionally failed.

Understand that.

We are in this spot b/c they wanted us here, or else they would have fixed it.

but hey, look over there>>>>> Free condoms!! are getting passed out to your.....

that's important

getting an abortion?

no. the 'real issues' do not come first... when you're the person who is being legislated against.

i always find it funny when i hear things like that from people who don't think government has the right to impose a mandate to pay for health coverage.

you have no right to make people kick in for health coverage but you can force me to have a vaginal ultrasound?

not so much.

YOU need to stfu about demanding rights.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

that's important

getting an abortion?

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

but hey, look over there>>>>> Free condoms!! are getting passed out to your.....

That is not a deflection. Please look at the nature of the legislation that has been produced by Boehner's Congress.

Obama and the dems control the money? That is ridiculous.

Intentionally failed? Even more ridiculous.

that's important

getting an abortion?

not so much.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

The "kid" has no rights if he isn't born because it is still part of the mother.
Therefore legally, the mom can do whatever the hell she wants.

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

That is not a deflection. Please look at the nature of the legislation that has been produced by Boehner's Congress.

but the dems do control 2/3 of the govt and there are more blue states than red.

So you just can't blame Obama's failures on the GOP.

Obama even had dem control of both houses for 2 years.. 110th and 111th congress. look it up please before calling me a liar and neg repping me.

OK Jillian and Ravi?

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

but the dems do control 2/3 of the govt and there are more blue states than red.

So you just can't blame Obama's failures on the GOP.

Obama even had dem control of both houses for 2 years.. 110th and 111th congress. look it up please before calling me a liar and neg repping me.

OK Jillian and Ravi?

Filibuster. Look it up.

Not two years. Please look it up.

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

The topic is;

Women are more than their vaginas.

The dems have such a low opinion of women, they think things like; Jobs, UE, debt, spending, and the economy are just to hard for women.

Where as the gop doesn't degrade them like that.

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

The truth = Republican kryptonite. A real life situation demonstrating why we need health care for all and why we should be looking out for each other; not the Republican's made-up scare tactics that you so naively ate up; and all you can come up with is, "but but but it's unaffordable".

In this situation, it probably would have been best if you had just kept your mouth shut.

that's important

getting an abortion?

not so much.

Especially you.

I don't need to STFU about anything, especially about my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

And no, i won't STFU and allow a bunch of old white rightwingnut men to send me back to the years when women were under men's 'thumbs'.

you'll forgive me, i like being able to make my own decisions.

and the male, anti-choice activists aren't going to make me STFU.

but thanks for showiong your true colors.

and once again... no, i don't think i will STFU about anything.

that's the great thing about living in this country...I don't have to.

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

The topic is;

The dems have such a low opinion of women, they think things like; Jobs, UE, debt, spending, and the economy are just to hard for women.

You are projecting. It really is odd how you try to saddle the opposition with the your own shortcomings. Really odd.

retard tries to deflect

and fails

Understand that.

The topic is;

Of course women are worth waaaaay more than their vaginas.

The point of this is THEIR health and FUTURE! Not about sexual reasons.

To disregard legitimate concerns about health because you are too busy being a hypocritical and hateful biblethumper is degrading towards Women.

The topic is;

You are projecting. It really is odd how you try to saddle the opposition with the your own shortcomings. Really odd.

the right always projects

Forum List

Back