Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

It seems clear that the perpetrators of the sexual assaults were, in fact, Arabs.

Police say the wave of attacks were perpetrated by groups of 'Arab or North African' men in the city centre, in what they described as a 'new dimension in crime'.

Teenage victims of Cologne sex mob describe harrowing ordeal

Unfortunately, most of the Arabs/North Africans that immigrate to Europe are not the elite of their societies. A large proportion of this population, because of their culture, are sexually frustrated young men that believe that European women are all loose and basically whores. There are solutions to the problem. Come down hard on them legally (and otherwise) or have European become chaste and wear appropriate clothing, i.e. the veil, burka etc.

The next generation, if the education system indoctrinates them appropriately, should change and become European. The interesting thing is that these situations don't seem to arise in Latin Europe. I find it difficult to imagine such a thing happening in Sicily particularly, or in Italy in general, for example. Such an attack on women in Sicily would result in a catastrophe for these young men.

It seems clear that the perpetrators of the sexual assaults were, in fact, Arabs.

Police say the wave of attacks were perpetrated by groups of 'Arab or North African' men in the city centre, in what they described as a 'new dimension in crime'.

Unfortunately, most of the Arabs/North Africans that immigrate to Europe are not the elite of their societies. A large proportion of this population, because of their culture, are sexually frustrated young men that believe that European women are all loose and basically whores. There are solutions to the problem. Come down hard on them legally (and otherwise) or have European become chaste and wear appropriate clothing, i.e. the veil, burka etc.

The next generation, if the education system indoctrinates them appropriately, should change and become European. The interesting thing is that these situations don't seem to arise in Latin Europe. I find it difficult to imagine such a thing happening in Sicily particularly, or in Italy in general, for example. Such an attack on women in Sicily would result in a catastrophe for these young men.

Sounds like a reasonable, measured post on the subject to me.

[...]

Considering the history of Sicily and the ethnic content of the average Sicilian the reason for that is readily understandable. Which is why I believe where these Moslem refugees are concerned the Europeans and White Americans need to adopt a Sicilian posture and deal with the kind of behavior witnessed in Cologne by slitting the throats of the perpetrators and letting them bleed to death where they lay.

Do that once and the problem will be solved.

[...]

Considering the history of Sicily and the ethnic content of the average Sicilian the reason for that is readily understandable. Which is why I believe where these Moslem refugees are concerned the Europeans and White Americans need to adopt a Sicilian posture and deal with the kind of behavior witnessed in Cologne by slitting the throats of the perpetrators and letting them bleed to death where they lay.

{SIGH}

From the BBC, for you.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

"Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone"."

"James Vincent, BBC Look North

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham."

"Maggie Atkinson, children's commissioner for England, said the number of identified child victims was "largely consistent" with the findings of their own national inquiry into "child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups"."

Tilly is right, and you are wrong.

Ok, Correll, let's look at this closer.

1. They were supposedly attacked by "Asian men". Not Muslims. not Syrian refugees, Asian. What is an "Asian man"? Japanese? Vietnamese? Chinese? Filipino?

2. On what basis did they blame "Asian men"? None, that I can see. Not one bit of documentation of how they arrived at that term. Apparently, all of them look alike to them, since they do not even differentiate between Asian races.

Total hogwash.

"In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve."

"It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men."

"Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."

"In September 2012, investigations by The Times based on confidential police and social services documents, found that abuse had been much more widespread than acknowledged.[22][23] It uncovered systematic abuse of white girls by some Asian men (mostly of Pakistani origin)[24] in Rotherham for which people were not being prosecuted"

"The newspaper cited a 2010 report by the police intelligence bureau which discussed "a problem with networks of Asian offenders both locally and nationally" which was "particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of Asian males exploiting young white females".[23][26] It also referred to a document from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board that reported the "crimes had 'cultural characteristics...which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity'"

"Lord Ahmed called for mosque leaders in South Yorkshire to highlight the problem of sexual abuse.[27] He said the issue was a "new phenomenon within the Asian community" and that "it's important that the community, rather than going silent... talk about it."[27] Muhbeen Hussain, founder of Rotherham Muslim Youth group, said all communities denounced the abuse and that "we need Muslim leaders to go out there and condemn this and make it clear it's wrong."[27] The chairman of the Pakistan and Muslim Centre in Sheffield, Mohammed Ali said the South Yorkshire mosques, the imams and the committee members had discussed this situation that "needs to be tackled."[27]

In November 2012, Rotherham Council identified 58 possible victims of sexual abuse.[28] The director of Children and Young People's Services attributed the rise from 50 the previous year to increased public awareness.[28] A national report by the Office of Children's Commissioner, also published in November, found that thousands of children were sexually abused by gangs in England each year.[28]"

"In January 2013, the head of Rotherham Council, Martin Kimber, was summoned to the select committee to explain the lack of arrests for sexual abuse, despite South Yorkshire Police saying it was conducting several investigations and the council having identified 58 young girls at risk.[25] MP Keith Vazquestioned why, after five Asian men were jailed in 2010, more was not being done: "In Lancashire there were 100 prosecutions the year before last, in South Yorkshire there were no prosecutions". The council apologised for the "systemic failure" that had "let down" the victims of child sexual abuse"

"Three previous inquiries—in 2002, 2003 and 2006[29]—had presented similar findings but, according to the report, had been "effectively suppressed" because officials "did not believe the data".[5] Dr Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst who had prepared the 2003 report, had noted three years after its publication—according to Professor Jay—that "the appeal of organised sexual exploitation for Asian gangs had changed. In the past, it had been for their personal gratification, whereas now it offered 'career and financial opportunities to young Asian men who got involved'."

"Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns with senior police officers in 2002 about the level of abuse, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men. "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."["

"Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham between 1994 and his resignation in 2012, said in a BBC radio interview that that no-one had come to him with child abuse allegations during that period, but conceded he should have gotten himself more involved in the issue. Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of what he saw as the problems of cousin marriage and the oppression of women within sectors of the Muslim community in Britain, but "as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn't want to raise that too hard. I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that." However, in hindsight, he did say that "I think that I should have burrowed into [the allegations]" "

"Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale where similar cases were prosecuted, observed that "a very small minority of people in the Asian community have a very unhealthy view of women. ... It's a complex jigsaw, and ethnicity is just one of the pieces. Class is a major factor, night-time economy is a factor, in terms of this type of on-street grooming, not sexual abuse per se."[33] Danczuk added that there was an "unhealthy brand of politics 'imported' from Pakistan" which was "partly to blame for the cover-up of mass child abuse in Rotherham". He said that "There are cultural issues around the way politics are done in the Asian community which have to change."

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children "

Tilly was right. YOu were wrong.

Ok, you got me. I did not know that Pakistan was in Syria....

Look, Correll, I grew up in the deep South. I know racism when i see it. We were taught that all negroes were lazy white female predators. Jews are all money grubbing misers. Catholics are all idol worshiping superstitious pawns of the pope. Japanese were shifty, lying sneak attack bastards. Italians are all gangsters. Irish are all drunks. Now, you are here to teach us that Asian men=pakistani=Syrian refugees=muslims, and they all want to rape our women.

Same tune. different verse.

Not when you look at the evidence showing that as muslim migrants increase so do sex assault crimes. Once they reach 5% of the population of any given country then the sex crimes increase exponentially. Take this as being fact from someone who has to live with muslim migrant atrocities every day

No link, of course.....

Whats wrong cant you use a search engine

Immigrant crime soars with foreign prisoners rising

Dude.

Thousands of girls raped and you are playing word games.

The Rapists were muslims.

All I have to say is that I miss the old days when all rapists were black men....

It is interesting that you say that.

If you read the reports on the various rape rings, Political Correctness is the primary reason they are allowed to operate for such extended periods. Indeed, may even be how they are allowed to form in the first place.

And it continues to prevent honest and serious debate on the real cause of these atrocities, Third World Immigration.

Ideas have consequences. And bad ideas have bad ones.

LIberalism and Political Correctness is creating these issues, and preventing any discussion or action to stop them.

Third world immigration has been going on for hundreds of years. In fact, the potato famine is what brought the Kennedy's here. My ancestors escaped Scotland because of poverty in the mid 1650's. Pull up the 1962 movie, West Side Story, and see what a hellacious future was predicted by the invasion of the Puerto Ricans. How about the Mariana boat lift from Cuba? Starting in about 1974, this country was flooded with Vietnamese refugees. When was the last time you stayed in a mom and pop motel, or shopped at 7/11, that was owned by someone whose first language is English? We would not increase the immigration quota for Jews in the 1930's, and so they were gassed, instead. The Chinese were specifically excluded from immigration for decades. We locked up the Japanese---for no reason, it turned out.

But all that aside, the REAL problem is the Pakistani=Asian=Muslim=Syrian refugees.

Got to have a program if you want to follow the game!

You missed out "at this moment in time" when you tried to compare the muslims with the other migrants to the US. Just like it took many years for the average person to understand the Japanese mindset after WW2, and why they had such a barbaric honour system.

Translation. Just because America has been full of bigoted xenophobes for hundreds of years, does not mean that I am a bigot, because my bigotry is justified. Other's were not justified.

WRONG as the comparison is valid and shows that until we understand those from a different culture fully we are not in a position to complain. I have studied islam and the culture and can see that it is based on violence, theft and mass murder. Try reading the koran and hadiths to see just what they believe in.

[...]

Fight fire with fire and hope you don't get burned. Better to remove the threat in the first place and then to stop anymore coming to the country, this is the only way to make it safe for our own people.

Arm yourselves. If these lowlifes are let in, what happened in Germany will happen here. And do you honestly think a woman in a burka would have been exempt when those men attacked those women? Hell no. Females are for their amusement no matter what they have on.

Been thinking about this really hard tonight. Been looking at good conceal carry holsters for women. If I happen to be out and about and my state is being overrun with refugee men who have no respect for their host country, I want to be prepared. I highly recommend all women do the same.

"...In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims."

Must have happened after they printed the early edition of the London Times.....

Also, I am curious of how they knew that they were, "....mostly Muslims". Were they carrying prayer rugs on their shoulders?

I guess you missed it in the MSM?

Here is one of them.

"It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men."

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999, although some reports were never finalised or made public by the authorities.[1] In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committeecriticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6] It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7]Abuses described by the report included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.

There is a list of additional rape rings at the bottom of this article for further reading.

Well, it it is in Breitbart, it MUST be true!

From the BBC, for you.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

"Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone"."

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham."

"Maggie Atkinson, children's commissioner for England, said the number of identified child victims was "largely consistent" with the findings of their own national inquiry into "child sexual exploitation in gangs and groups"."

1. They were supposedly attacked by "Asian men". Not Muslims. not Syrian refugees, Asian. What is an "Asian man"? Japanese? Vietnamese? Chinese? Filipino?

2. On what basis did they blame "Asian men"? None, that I can see. Not one bit of documentation of how they arrived at that term. Apparently, all of them look alike to them, since they do not even differentiate between Asian races.

Total hogwash.

You need to be aware that for 14 years the MSM was censored by P.C. and could not say that a person was a Pakistani muslim if they had committed a crime, all they could say is that they were Asian. It is only since the neo Marxists were kicked out of power that the MSM has started to report ethnicity and religion of criminals. The Japanese, Chinese etc. all complained that they were being branded by the MSM as potential rapists and murderers. This applies to your second point as well.
Do you remember that C4 was prevented from airing their documentary about it for years? And do you remember that all the police did for years was send 'notes' to the perps 'asking' them not to groom, drug and rape kids? Unbelievable, and most of it under the auspices of the Labour (read democrat/lefty libturd) gvmnt.

From the BBC, for you.

Total hogwash.

"In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve."

"Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism."

"In September 2012, investigations by The Times based on confidential police and social services documents, found that abuse had been much more widespread than acknowledged.[22][23] It uncovered systematic abuse of white girls by some Asian men (mostly of Pakistani origin)[24] in Rotherham for which people were not being prosecuted"

"The newspaper cited a 2010 report by the police intelligence bureau which discussed "a problem with networks of Asian offenders both locally and nationally" which was "particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of Asian males exploiting young white females".[23][26] It also referred to a document from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board that reported the "crimes had 'cultural characteristics...which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity'"

"Lord Ahmed called for mosque leaders in South Yorkshire to highlight the problem of sexual abuse.[27] He said the issue was a "new phenomenon within the Asian community" and that "it's important that the community, rather than going silent... talk about it."[27] Muhbeen Hussain, founder of Rotherham Muslim Youth group, said all communities denounced the abuse and that "we need Muslim leaders to go out there and condemn this and make it clear it's wrong."[27] The chairman of the Pakistan and Muslim Centre in Sheffield, Mohammed Ali said the South Yorkshire mosques, the imams and the committee members had discussed this situation that "needs to be tackled."[27]

In November 2012, Rotherham Council identified 58 possible victims of sexual abuse.[28] The director of Children and Young People's Services attributed the rise from 50 the previous year to increased public awareness.[28] A national report by the Office of Children's Commissioner, also published in November, found that thousands of children were sexually abused by gangs in England each year.[28]"

"In January 2013, the head of Rotherham Council, Martin Kimber, was summoned to the select committee to explain the lack of arrests for sexual abuse, despite South Yorkshire Police saying it was conducting several investigations and the council having identified 58 young girls at risk.[25] MP Keith Vazquestioned why, after five Asian men were jailed in 2010, more was not being done: "In Lancashire there were 100 prosecutions the year before last, in South Yorkshire there were no prosecutions". The council apologised for the "systemic failure" that had "let down" the victims of child sexual abuse"

"Three previous inquiries—in 2002, 2003 and 2006[29]—had presented similar findings but, according to the report, had been "effectively suppressed" because officials "did not believe the data".[5] Dr Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst who had prepared the 2003 report, had noted three years after its publication—according to Professor Jay—that "the appeal of organised sexual exploitation for Asian gangs had changed. In the past, it had been for their personal gratification, whereas now it offered 'career and financial opportunities to young Asian men who got involved'."

"Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] One Home Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns with senior police officers in 2002 about the level of abuse, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men. "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."["

"Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham between 1994 and his resignation in 2012, said in a BBC radio interview that that no-one had come to him with child abuse allegations during that period, but conceded he should have gotten himself more involved in the issue. Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of what he saw as the problems of cousin marriage and the oppression of women within sectors of the Muslim community in Britain, but "as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn't want to raise that too hard. I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that." However, in hindsight, he did say that "I think that I should have burrowed into [the allegations]" "

"Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale where similar cases were prosecuted, observed that "a very small minority of people in the Asian community have a very unhealthy view of women. ... It's a complex jigsaw, and ethnicity is just one of the pieces. Class is a major factor, night-time economy is a factor, in terms of this type of on-street grooming, not sexual abuse per se."[33] Danczuk added that there was an "unhealthy brand of politics 'imported' from Pakistan" which was "partly to blame for the cover-up of mass child abuse in Rotherham". He said that "There are cultural issues around the way politics are done in the Asian community which have to change."

"Theresa May described the failures of police and council agencies to deal with child sex abuse as a complete dereliction of duty. She said that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse: "I am clear that cultural concerns – both the fear of being seen as racist, and the frankly disdainful attitude to some of our most vulnerable children "

Dude.

Seems like the libturds on here think it's racist to acknowledge and discuss crimes committed by Muslims. Where will it all end? Lol.

They can do whatever they want. I, on the other hand, plan to be prepared. I started a thread about it. (Women who carry, holsters that fit comfortably).

From the BBC, for you.

Total hogwash.

Dude.

And it's still going on in the UK, for example in Oxfordishire, Manchester, Birmingham and some other places, as well as several other countries in Europe too.

Last edited:

A lot of the men committing these crimes are not even first generation immigrants and they have actually been through the 'education' system.

Apparently, reports of the same thing are coming in from Finland, Sweden and Austria. WTF did people think would happen when swarms of young single men from cultures that have no respect for women poured into Europe? The irony is that they were often championed by the same idiots who all of a sudden are protesting this misogynistic behavior.

More NYE ‘sex assaults’ in Europe

Last edited:

What a crock of shit as it is the second, third and fourth generations of ALL MUSLIM migrants that are the biggest offenders. Guess what their cry of defence is nearly every time they are arrested. "This is racism as I am allowed to do this in my country"................................ Go figure

Sounds like a reasonable, measured post on the subject to me.

You do know that on another part of this board he defends arab muslim terrorism and violence because it is done to the Jews ?

I guess you missed it in the MSM?

Here is one of them.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a list of additional rape rings at the bottom of this article for further reading.

From the BBC, for you.

Total hogwash.

You need to be aware that for 14 years the MSM was censored by P.C. and could not say that a person was a Pakistani muslim if they had committed a crime, all they could say is that they were Asian. It is only since the neo Marxists were kicked out of power that the MSM has started to report ethnicity and religion of criminals. The Japanese, Chinese etc. all complained that they were being branded by the MSM as potential rapists and murderers. This applies to your second point as well.
Do you remember that C4 was prevented from airing their documentary about it for years? And do you remember that all the police did for years was send 'notes' to the perps 'asking' them not to groom, drug and rape kids? Unbelievable, and most of it under the auspices of the Labour (read democrat/lefty libturd) gvmnt.

YES and it threw many people towards the BNP and UKIP parties as a result. When the police have yet to apologise for the threats they made to concerned British parents then it shows that the corruption and evil is still in place,

From the BBC, for you.

Total hogwash.

Dude.

Seems like the libturds on here think it's racist to acknowledge and discuss crimes committed by Muslims. Where will it all end? Lol.

With the end of the neo Marxist champagne socialist elite being hounded out of Europe and the decent people reclaiming their human rights. It is not racism to report Islamic violence, rape and mass murder, it is a public service .

They can do whatever they want. I, on the other hand, plan to be prepared. I started a thread about it. (Women who carry, holsters that fit comfortably).
Eiropeans cant arm themselves, mostly. Any good alternatives to guns?

Yes hairspray or aerosol perfume as it can blind when used. In the home spray bleach or other chemicals as they are not illegal and you are defending yourself.

Forum List

Back