Women Never Lie About Rape. Yeah, Sure! Anyone Want To Buy A Bridge?

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Notice that this man's name in now in the public domain but the press still doesn't identify the woman who falsely accused him.

A man suspected of raping a woman at knife point after hours on the El Molino High School campus was to be released from jail Thursday after prosecutors said they found evidence that may clear him of the assault.

Sheriff’s officials initially said a masked David J. Kocalis, 24, of Guerneville sneaked up behind the woman Aug. 30, held a knife to her and raped her near the Forestville school’s tennis courts.

He was arrested the next day on charges carrying a possible life sentence after the woman identified a prominent tattoo, and the car he was driving was captured on videotape.

But prosecutor Brian Staebell said Thursday investigators have since uncovered evidence that may point to his innocence. A judge allowed Kocalis, who had been held on $1.2 million bail, to be released on his own recognizance.

His lawyer, Evan Zelig, said a review of cellphone records showed Kocalis and the 18-year-old woman knew each other. Earlier in the day, she sent him a text message inviting Kocalis for sex, Zelig said.

Their tryst began inside his borrowed Porsche SUV but moved to a spot near the tennis courts because the car’s alarm kept going off, Zelig said.

After it was over, Kocalis drove the woman home, the lawyer said. She fabricated a story about being raped because she missed her curfew and Kocalis refused to lend her $20, Zelig said.

“It was determined her story was not credible whatsoever,” Zelig said outside court. “It was completely made up.”

Zelig said he brought the new information to sheriff’s investigators who analyzed both cellphones. They confirmed the messages as well as attempts by the woman to delete her own texts, Zelig said.

Staebell declined to discuss details other than to say a review was ongoing. Judge Robert LaForge ordered Kocalis to return to court Oct. 6 for further proceedings.
She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison.

Man or woman there was a false police report filed an investigation conducted and the accused was found not to have committed the crime. This is how the system is supposed to work. The women will be charged with a misdemeanor maybe serve up to six months and have a record that will last her a lifetime. There is your life sentence she will be forever know as a liar.

If she were put in prison for life my tax dollars would be used to pay for her stay in jail. "It costs an average of about $47,000 per year to incarcerate an inmate in prison in California." Take a life expectancy of 78 years( approx based on her age 50 years now) and multiply that by 47,000 in today's dollars over a lifetime it would be 2,350,000.

Your solution would burden the public and needlessly over populate penal institutions.

Your view of women needs to be adjusted in order to tell the truth: Not every woman lies about being raped.

Perhaps the OP is just whining because of a bad personal experience. However given that the OP has already been exposed as a liar in this forum his credibility is suspect in my opinion.

Suffice it to say, the nature of rape is such that it is amenable to misrepresentation in many cases. Also, it is possible for a women who consents (or does not strenuously object) to the act, to later reconsider and decide that the act was not consensual.

As a practical matter, police and prosecutors will be very reluctant to prosecute a rape on a "she says/he says" basis. As a practical matter they insist on some corroboration or physical evidence to support the woman's claim of use of force. Otherwise, the chances of getting a conviction are too speculative to waste the time and effort prosecuting the alleged rapist.

The example cited in the OP is a nightmare scenario that, among many other evidences, should convince young men to carefully consider the women whose private parts they intend to invade.

Your view of women needs to be adjusted in order to tell the truth: Not every woman lies about being raped.

Perhaps the OP is just whining because of a bad personal experience. However given that the OP has already been exposed as a liar in this forum his credibility is suspect in my opinion.

I have read some of his stuff. Taking this isolated situation and making trying to make it apply to all women is false and exposes some deeper, more problematic issues the OP may have.

I have read some of his stuff. Taking this isolated situation and making trying to make it apply to all women is false and exposes some deeper, more problematic issues the OP may have.

Yeah, he hates and fears all people who are not white males who also hate and fear all people who are not white males.

How you make that connection tells more about your needed adjustments

I happen to agree there should be stiffer penalties for false claims as well as for false accusations of child abuse, racism, sexual misconduct etc.

The girl is stupid. In the first place because she lied to the police because of $20 and her own inability to be home on time.
There is no need to use her behavior as a marker characterizing all women.
All people do stupid stuff.

Both men and women lie about rape. What else is new? However, far more men lie about rape than women.

And far more women tell the truth about having been raped than lie about it.

Studies actually suggest that far more women who have actually been raped, don't say anything about it.

As for false allegations. Personally I think a woman who makes false allegations of rape should be sentenced to the same sentence her alleged rapist would have been sentenced to it he had actually raped her.

I happen to agree there should be stiffer penalties for false claims as well as for false accusations of child abuse, racism, sexual misconduct etc.
What are my needed adjustments? The OP floated one situation and tried to pigeonhole all women. Unless you are making that same statement about all women.

Man or woman there was a false police report filed an investigation conducted and the accused was found not to have committed the crime. This is how the system is supposed to work. The women will be charged with a misdemeanor maybe serve up to six months and have a record that will last her a lifetime. There is your life sentence she will be forever know as a liar.

If she were put in prison for life my tax dollars would be used to pay for her stay in jail. "It costs an average of about $47,000 per year to incarcerate an inmate in prison in California." Take a life expectancy of 78 years( approx based on her age 50 years now) and multiply that by 47,000 in today's dollars over a lifetime it would be 2,350,000.

Your solution would burden the public and needlessly over populate penal institutions.

Unless she's black and witnesses a crime that makes national news, then it won't matter if she's honest or not. *sigh*

What are my needed adjustments? The OP floated one situation and tried to pigeonhole all women. Unless you are making that same statement about all women.

I don't see where he pigeonholed all woman. Why are you trying to change the focus of his thread?

I don't see where he pigeonholed all woman. Why are you trying to change the focus of his thread?

Indeed, here is the OP's summation:

"She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison."

Present the words showing how the OP pigeonholed any group? Only thing I see is the group referred to as "false accusers"

Oh my, did somebody speak of credibility?

Forum List

Back