Women Never Lie About Rape. Yeah, Sure! Anyone Want To Buy A Bridge?

Did anyone claim women never lie about rape?
You beat me to it.

The OP starts with the premise that someone has claimed that women never lie about rape. Ok, who has made such a claim? Name names.

Perhaps, as the women in the story will likely claim, those who falsely accuse others?

Another point the OP was trying to make is that the woman in this case had/has her identity shielded, while the falsely accused does not. It is an interesting point.

Your view of women needs to be adjusted in order to tell the truth: Not every woman lies about being raped.
How you make that connection tells more about your needed adjustments

I happen to agree there should be stiffer penalties for false claims as well as for false accusations of child abuse, racism, sexual misconduct etc.
What are my needed adjustments? The OP floated one situation and tried to pigeonhole all women. Unless you are making that same statement about all women.

I don't see where he pigeonholed all woman. Why are you trying to change the focus of his thread?
"Women NEVER lie about rape"....in the title, eh?

Your view of women needs to be adjusted in order to tell the truth: Not every woman lies about being raped.

I happen to agree there should be stiffer penalties for false claims as well as for false accusations of child abuse, racism, sexual misconduct etc.
What are my needed adjustments? The OP floated one situation and tried to pigeonhole all women. Unless you are making that same statement about all women.

I don't see where he pigeonholed all woman. Why are you trying to change the focus of his thread?

Point?

Do you think the women who falsely accuse, during questioning would make the statement.......

I wouldn't lie about this.

Indeed, here is the OP's summation:

"She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison."

Present the words showing how the OP pigeonholed any group? Only thing I see is the group referred to as "false accusers"

Oh my, did somebody speak of credibility?

Look at the title
"Women Never Lie About Rape. Yeah, Sure! Anyone Want To Buy A Bridge"

He did not say a woman he said WOMEN plural as in a group. The op played you two like a couple of fiddles.

Painfully weak. Did he request your help to derail a thread?

"She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison."

Present the words showing how the OP pigeonholed any group? Only thing I see is the group referred to as "false accusers"

Look at the title

He did not say a woman he said WOMEN plural as in a group. The op played you two like a fiddle.

Groups, those that falsely accuse do lie, but state they are telling the truth.

As I stated before, the group is women who falsely accuse.

Look at the title

He did not say a woman he said WOMEN plural as in a group. The op played you two like a fiddle.

A very weak response you have said nothing

Look at the title

A very weak response

To a weak accusation.

If it walks like a duck

Look at the title

A very weak response

To a weak accusation.

If it walks like a duck

Do you think that the OP thinks all women accuse others of rape?

Please proceed

Look at the title

He did not say a woman he said WOMEN plural as in a group. The op played you two like a couple of fiddles.
Pul-leeze

A woman never lies about rape would be more pleasing to your sensibilities? It would be false but maybe more accurate for your agenda.

Women and false accusations is the point.

Look at the title

A very weak response

To a week accusation.

If it walks like a duck

Read a dictionary women noun 1. plural of woman.

Women Define Women at Dictionary.com

Notice that this man's name in now in the public domain but the press still doesn't identify the woman who falsely accused him.

A man suspected of raping a woman at knife point after hours on the El Molino High School campus was to be released from jail Thursday after prosecutors said they found evidence that may clear him of the assault.

Sheriff’s officials initially said a masked David J. Kocalis, 24, of Guerneville sneaked up behind the woman Aug. 30, held a knife to her and raped her near the Forestville school’s tennis courts.

He was arrested the next day on charges carrying a possible life sentence after the woman identified a prominent tattoo, and the car he was driving was captured on videotape.

But prosecutor Brian Staebell said Thursday investigators have since uncovered evidence that may point to his innocence. A judge allowed Kocalis, who had been held on $1.2 million bail, to be released on his own recognizance.

His lawyer, Evan Zelig, said a review of cellphone records showed Kocalis and the 18-year-old woman knew each other. Earlier in the day, she sent him a text message inviting Kocalis for sex, Zelig said.

Their tryst began inside his borrowed Porsche SUV but moved to a spot near the tennis courts because the car’s alarm kept going off, Zelig said.

After it was over, Kocalis drove the woman home, the lawyer said. She fabricated a story about being raped because she missed her curfew and Kocalis refused to lend her $20, Zelig said.

“It was determined her story was not credible whatsoever,” Zelig said outside court. “It was completely made up.”

Zelig said he brought the new information to sheriff’s investigators who analyzed both cellphones. They confirmed the messages as well as attempts by the woman to delete her own texts, Zelig said.

Staebell declined to discuss details other than to say a review was ongoing. Judge Robert LaForge ordered Kocalis to return to court Oct. 6 for further proceedings.
She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison.

Why don't you start a thread about how women are asking for it and how they secretly enjoy it?

Look at the title

A very weak response

To a week accusation.

If it walks like a duck

Read a dictionary women noun 1. plural of woman.

Women Define Women at Dictionary.com

Ohhhhhh, only one woman had ever falsely accused

So very sorry

Look at the title

Pul-leeze

A woman never lies about rape would be more pleasing to your sensibilities? It would be false but maybe more accurate for your agenda.

Women and false accusations is the point.
If that were the case he would have offered several examples not only one.

Notice that this man's name in now in the public domain but the press still doesn't identify the woman who falsely accused him.

A man suspected of raping a woman at knife point after hours on the El Molino High School campus was to be released from jail Thursday after prosecutors said they found evidence that may clear him of the assault.

Sheriff’s officials initially said a masked David J. Kocalis, 24, of Guerneville sneaked up behind the woman Aug. 30, held a knife to her and raped her near the Forestville school’s tennis courts.

He was arrested the next day on charges carrying a possible life sentence after the woman identified a prominent tattoo, and the car he was driving was captured on videotape.

But prosecutor Brian Staebell said Thursday investigators have since uncovered evidence that may point to his innocence. A judge allowed Kocalis, who had been held on $1.2 million bail, to be released on his own recognizance.

His lawyer, Evan Zelig, said a review of cellphone records showed Kocalis and the 18-year-old woman knew each other. Earlier in the day, she sent him a text message inviting Kocalis for sex, Zelig said.

Their tryst began inside his borrowed Porsche SUV but moved to a spot near the tennis courts because the car’s alarm kept going off, Zelig said.

After it was over, Kocalis drove the woman home, the lawyer said. She fabricated a story about being raped because she missed her curfew and Kocalis refused to lend her $20, Zelig said.

“It was determined her story was not credible whatsoever,” Zelig said outside court. “It was completely made up.”

Zelig said he brought the new information to sheriff’s investigators who analyzed both cellphones. They confirmed the messages as well as attempts by the woman to delete her own texts, Zelig said.

Staebell declined to discuss details other than to say a review was ongoing. Judge Robert LaForge ordered Kocalis to return to court Oct. 6 for further proceedings.
She was prepared to have this man rot in prison for life simply because he didn't loan her $20 and she attempted to erase evidence which revealed her lies.

We need laws which impose a sentence on false accusers that is commensurate with the sentence that would have been imposed on the falsely accused. This woman should spend her life in prison.

Why don't you start a thread about how women are asking for it and how they secretly enjoy it?

^^^might be an interesting first interview.^^^^^^

After all, he brought the topic to the table.

Did anyone claim women never lie about rape?
You beat me to it.

The OP starts with the premise that someone has claimed that women never lie about rape. Ok, who has made such a claim? Name names.

Are you a recent visitor to Earth? Welcome, let me help acculturate you:

Jenkins is not the first to cite this will to believe. Wendy Kaminer (1993) reported that "it is a primary article of faith among many feminists that women don't lie about rape, ever; they lack the dishonesty gene" (p.67). Eight years earlier, in 1985, John O'Sullivan discovered a widespread defense of the belief that "no woman would fabricate a rape charge" (p.22). Feminists themselves admit as much. Law Professor Susan Estrich stated that "the whole effort at reforming rape laws has been an attack on the premise that women who bring complaints are suspect" (Newsweek, 1985, p.61). Some feminists believe that even defending that premise is a sex crime. Alan Dershowitz (1993) reports that he was accused of sexual harassment for discussing in class the possibility of false rape allegations.​

Believing the self-proclaimed victim of sexual misconduct has thus evolved from ideological conviction to legal doctrine and, in some jurisdictions, into law. California now requires that jurors be explicitly told that a rape conviction can be based on the accuser's testimony alone, without corroboration (Associated Press, 1992; Farrell, 1993). Canada is proposing that a man accused of rape must demonstrate that he received the willing consent of a sexual partner.​

These new rules rest on the assumption that women do not lie because they have no motive to lie. Consequently, as Jenkins (1993) states, the question of the "victim's credibility" has now become "crucial."​

Forum List

Back