Women Liberated

Gee , things really worked out well for the ladies.

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

Bravo Ladies...:clap2:
I agree...it's not easy for women to make sammiches...

:dig:

Ahh but women have trained men to be satisfied with sammiches :D

Jimmy Johns...

☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
Bull.

IF a woman wants to stay home with the kids, then there are options. It's called cutting back on luxury items, vacations, $100 haircuts and $150 golf games, the newest gadgets, the latest car, etc.............

I was lucky enough to stay home with my daughter until she was 14 months old, then because of circumstances I had to go back to work. At least I have vacations during the school year, and 10 weeks off in the summer with her, I wouldn't give that up for any amount of money. I could be making a ton in sales, but I'd never be able to spend time with her like I do now.
People pay $100 for a haircut?:eusa_eh:

Sometimes more.
For less than that, I can buy the shears, dye, scissors, glue, and freezing spray and do it myself. :eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;2187334 said:
☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
People pay $100 for a haircut?:eusa_eh:

Sometimes more.
For less than that, I can buy the shears, dye, scissors, glue, and freezing spray and do it myself. :eusa_eh:

Sometimes...you get what you pay for. I don't spend $100 on a single haircut, but I do spend $50 on a haircut every 3-4 weeks or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, my wife makes more than I do. We just lock the kids in the house, make sure they have food and water.......

Hell, my wife makes more than I do. We just lock the kids in the house, make sure they have food and water.......

ascetic living is supposed to be good fr their souls

☭proletarian☭;2187347 said:

Actually they're cats and don't really care. All they care about is input, sleep, play and output. :lol:

Actually they're cats and don't really care. All they care about is input, sleep, play and output. :lol:

Are you saying cats don't have souls?

so... whiskers' not in kitty heaven?
smiley_cry.gif

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

amazingly, we also get to dump losers because we don't rely on you for our financial support.

yay us!

idiot....

☭proletarian☭;2187364 said:

Are you saying cats don't have souls?

so... whiskers' not in kitty heaven?
smiley_cry.gif

Nah, didn't mean to imply that. There is a kitty heaven.

amazingly, we also get to dump losers because we don't rely on you for our financial support.

yay us!

idiot....

When couldn't a woman choose self-sufficiency over housewifing? Surely there were ladies who worked, earned college degrees and paid their own way before the liberation movement.

I take Lumpton's OP to be more of a critique on unintended consequences. The sexual liberation talk of love the one you're with turned out to be more for the guys.

yay us!

idiot....

You just love the name calling don't you.... lacks class..

Last edited:

yay us!

idiot....

You just love the name calling don't you.... lacks class..

And signs of a loveless and lousy family life ... rather pathetic..

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you saying stuff about jillians family?

Forum List

Back