Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

Maybe if you were motivated to do more research, you wouldn’t be making such ignorant statements.
Science has completely un-mystified how babies are made. Science has also developed several safe, inexpensive and effective means of birth control. The vast majority of unwanted pregnancies are a result of a lack of values and or ignorance.

Whenever personal responsibility is mentioned, liberals recoil like vampires in daylight.

Here's how it works. The PEOPLE elect representatives in the legislatures, and the legislators decide what to put in the laws. BY DEFINITION, the legislators reflect the will of the People. Saying that the legislators are preventing the will of the people from carrying the day is simply stupid. They ARE the will of the people.

Deal with it.
So, when OP posts that "What happened in Ohio needs to be prevented from happening elsewhere."

The will of the voters needs to be stopped.

Science has completely un-mystified how babies are made. Science has also developed several safe, inexpensive and effective means of birth control. The vast majority of unwanted pregnancies are a result of a lack of values and or ignorance.

Whenever personal responsibility is mentioned, liberals recoil like vampires in daylight.
Hilarious

You base your opinion on other people's values on what?

BTW whenever personal responsibility is mentioned in regard to the cheeto, you fuckups scurry like roaches in the light.

Hilarious

You base your opinion on other people's values on what?
Not other people’s values, their actions. From their actions you can judge their values. What is your opinion about rapists? What do you base your opinion about a rapist’s values on?

Sexual acts carry risks. Reproduction is one of the only times ignoring the risks of a behavior increases the chance for your genetic material to be pass on.

Not other people’s values, their actions. From their actions you can judge their values. What is your opinion about rapists? What do you base your opinion about a rapist’s values on?

Sexual acts carry risks. Reproduction is one of the only times ignoring the risks of a behavior increases the chance for your genetic material to be pass on.
Rapists should be in jail.

So, if a person has tattoos or purple hair your still judging them based on those actions how.

uh-huh ... then why is the right to choose winning everytime it's on the ballot? there are deep red 'mericans who are voting for that right consistently.

Like abortion voting?

See Alabama yesterday

images

:woohoo:

So, a book by its cover.
If a book cover engages in reckless and irresponsible behavior, then yes.

Because of course just a few post prior I pointed out that I was judging other people by their actions. Yet, here you are dishonestly arguing that I’m judging books by their covers.

uh-huh ... then why is the right to choose winning everytime it's on the ballot? there are deep red 'mericans who are voting for that right consistently.
Because most sane people believe abortion should be safe, legal and rare. Liberals used to believe that, but now they see it as some crazy exercise of womanhood.

Why is the very suggestion that abortion numbers should be reduced met with such resistance? Abortion isn’t good for the woman getting one. Why wouldn’t the left want women to avoid being in the circumstances where they need to opt for getting an abortion?

Because most sane people believe abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

yep. it's the lawmakers who need to heed that.

Liberals used to believe that, but now they see it as some crazy exercise of womanhood.

that's bullshit.

Why is the very suggestion that abortion numbers should be reduced met with such resistance?

are you kidding? how'z about birth control be covered in all health insurance policies. how'z about free & low cost options too? THAT shirley would put a dent into the numbers. but who's voting against such measures, 'eh?

Abortion isn’t good for the woman getting one.

that is debatable AND none of yer biz'nez if it is or isn't.

Why wouldn’t the left want women to avoid being in the circumstances where they need to opt for getting an abortion?

see my answer about contraception. fiscal conservatives USED to be about a little cash upfront could save a whole lot down the road ... but real (R)s are too few now. the GOP has been highjacked.

that's bullshit.
A9047699-F632-430C-AFA0-284B38BA8944.jpeg

are you kidding? how'z about birth control be covered in all health insurance policies. how'z about free & low cost options too? THAT shirley would put a dent into the numbers. but who's voting against such measures, 'eh?
How’z about we already have all that stuff?
Most health insurance covers birth control. And there are numerous other ways to obtain free birth control.

Where Can I Buy Birth Control Pills & How Much Do They Cost?.

https://www.goodrx.com/conditions/birth-control/how-can-i-get-birth-control-for-free

that is debatable AND none of yer biz'nez if it is or isn't.
No, it’s not “debatable” the health risks and consequences of getting an abortion are very real and known. Every year a small number of people even die from receiving an abortion.

https://ldh.la.gov/page/abortion-risks

Abortion deaths U.S. 1973-2020 | Statista

Psychological Consequences of Abortion among the Post Abortion Care Seeking Women in Tehran
see my answer about contraception. fiscal conservatives USED to be about a little cash upfront could save a whole lot down the road ... but real (R)s are too few now. the GOP has been highjacked.
FFS, see my answer about contraception. We already have free and low cost birth control and you loser deadbeats can’t be bothered to use it. Stop blaming other people for things you should accept personal responsibility for.

Forum List

Back