Women attracted to a man in uniform?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
327733734_1216152992664701_1514807885182628782_n.jpg

sounds about right......

They must love the Culligan Man too, they keep yelling for him.

culligan.jpg

Now, now! I love my Culligan water. Three times treated -- carbon filtered, softened, reverse osmosis. It tastes like pure mountain spring water -- which I drank all the time when I lived in Montana.

And my Culligan man is an old guy who reminds me of my grandpa.

Now, now! I love my Culligan water. Three times treated -- carbon filtered, softened, reverse osmosis. It tastes like pure mountain spring water -- which I drank all the time when I lived in Montana.

And my Culligan man is an old guy who reminds me of my grandpa.

We'd be lost without the Culligan Man. Our well is brackish and the water turns brown when it sets for awhile. The dogs won't even drink the stuff, but the water softener solves that.

I don't know about women but professional workwear really makes sense. You really change your attitude and think that the person in front of you is professional if he wears a uniform. When someone wears a uniform or professional attire, it can create a sense of credibility and expertise. It signals to others that the person is prepared and committed to their role, which can inspire confidence and trust. That is why all workers at my store wear essentialworkwear t shirts

I don't know about women but professional workwear really makes sense. You really change your attitude and think that the person in front of you is professional if he wears a uniform. When someone wears a uniform or professional attire, it can create a sense of credibility and expertise. It signals to others that the person is prepared and committed to their role, which can inspire confidence and trust. That is why all workers at my store wear essentialworkwear t shirts

Far as women are concerned it comes to baser instincts.

Like how males will peacock in order to attract females. Female animals are biologically drawn to what can be perceived as a strong mate. Someone that will give them strong DNA for their offspring, be a good hunter and guardian as well. So in animals the females pick males that have bright coloring, make the loudest noises, can fight off other males, and demonstrate they are superior males. A man in a uniform represents a lot of those things.

Especially policeman, pilot, military, fireman, federal agent and so on. Those uniforms imply you have some intelligence, are strong, have authority, dedicated, and in control. All traits most women seek in a male.

It's why all the slob men with green hair, gauge earrings, that wear cheap and ugly clothes that walk and talk like pussy ass bitches only end up with fat ugly dumb women like themselves. Real smart, strong, beautiful and intelligent women never end up with guys like that

Forum List

Back