Women Are Being Erased

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
As a result of an updated definition of the word “lesbian” posted in an online glossary for LGBTQ+ terms, Johns Hopkins University has come under fire for “erasing women.”

According to social media users, Johns Hopkins is “erasing women.” They cite a glossary entry featuring “gay man” that doesn’t use similar language.

Why do the left feel that women should be erased, as in being non-people? I just don't understand it.

Part of the Marxist transformation of America is the attack on hetero-sexual men and women. The backbone of this country are being pushed to the back of the bus and to some degree vilified. Just like rewriting history, tearing down monuments, renaming, it's all part of the same plan. Tear down America and erect a government controlled, genderless mess in it's place.

As a result of an updated definition of the word “lesbian” posted in an online glossary for LGBTQ+ terms, Johns Hopkins University has come under fire for “erasing women.”

According to social media users, Johns Hopkins is “erasing women.” They cite a glossary entry featuring “gay man” that doesn’t use similar language.

Why do the left feel that women should be erased, as in being non-people? I just don't understand it.
Transhumanism is the ultimate goal.

I hardly think a gay fucking guy recognizes women much unless they are a threat or in competition for the same man.

Transhumanism is the ultimate goal.

Transhumanism is a philosophical and intellectual movement which advocates the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies that can greatly enhance longevity and cognition.

I see it every day. Women erased by tje democrats here in New England
Don’t think it is the Dems…

1686697537294.jpeg

Forum List

Back