Woman who miscarried charged with a crime.

What does this story have to do with Republicans?

Sorry I messed your reply earlier. I thought it was obvious. Republicans control the State House and Governor’s Mansion. They write these laws. They pass these laws. All for the children. Or something.

Sorry I messed your reply earlier. I thought it was obvious. Republicans control the State House and Governor’s Mansion. They write these laws. They pass these laws. All for the children. Or something.
?? If Dems took over they'd repeal the prohibition on defiling corpses? Really? OK ...

This is Republican governance – authoritarian, cruel, dystopian.

The right’s war on women continues.
War on women? Democrats are at war with women. They want them disarmed
They want men showering with them in public facilities
They want to give to men what rightfully belongs to a woman.
Now that the true war on women.

There are ghouls sitting around in right wing think tanks
Two Wings of the Same Vulture

With this gushy crying about imaginary babies, the featherbrains of one wing want to imitate the weepy touchy-feely emotionalism of the ruling class's other wing. Both ignore the public in their obsession to one-up each other.

Last edited:
Thank you. You have literally proven a point that I’ve made many times. Conservatives stop caring about the “baby” ten seconds after it passes out of the Mother. After that, they don’t give a flying fuck.
except in this case youre wrong,, for one the baby is dead and nothing can change that,,and she is treating her own child like rotted meat ,,

so you neither care about the child or the mother,,

It was a misprint. I suffer from mild dyslexia. Sometimes I get ahead of myself. I realized my mistake after it was to late to edit that post. It should read, "She did NOT murder her baby." I apologize for my errors.
no one claimed she murdered her child,,

I did. her case is horrible, for her.

Now answer the question. What are we socially trying to stop here?
Are we in the UK? None of this is applicable.

Have a nice day!

She had been at the emergency room.

That sounds terrible. A true ordeal. And you want to prosecute this person with a felony?

There we go. But that is not normal practice.

Again, with a link to the UK. You do understand this is USMB, right?

Two Wings of the Same Vulture

With this gushy crying about imaginary babies, the featherbrains of one wing want to imitate the weepy touchy-feely emotionalism of the ruling class's other wing. Both ignore the public in their obsession to one-up each other.

I do not dip shit keyboard commandos. There was no crime committed. YOU and YOUR MAGA MAGGOT NUM NUTS cultists do not give two shits about a baby after it is born. A Woman has a right to control her body, her body.....her choice.

I do not dip shit keyboard commandos. There was no crime committed. YOU and YOUR MAGA MAGGOT NUM NUTS cultists do not give two shits about a baby after it is born. A Woman has a right to control her body, her body.....her choice.
what about th babies body?? why dont you care about it??

Forum List

Back