Woman Who Married Herself Now Caught Cheating On Herself

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OMG, can people get any more ridiculous than this?

This is what you have in a secular society with no concept of standards of morality.

Woman who married herself gives in to temptation and cheats on herself | Metro News

There’s trouble in paradise for Sophie Tanner, the woman who married herself. It turns out that, a mere two years after Sophie vowed to love and honour herself ’til death do her part, she has cheated on herself.

Sophie ended up having an affair (of sorts) with Ruari Barrett, a polyamorist who was apparently monogamous while going out with Sophie. They were together for five months. Despite it not working out with Ruari, something obviously struck a chord with him because he ended up marrying himself too – and claims to have given up polyamory for good. Sophie told Amanda Holden on ITV’s This Morning that self-marriage isn’t about never being with anyone else, however – it’s about ‘self-love’.

At least she didn't marry the Eiffel tower....:rolleyes:

or the Golden Gate Bridge! :rolleyes:

My God, what's wrong with these commiecrats!

smh :rofl: May as well laugh. I am at you guys anyhow.

Woman who married herself gives in to temptation and cheats on herself
Truly, I don't know what's more aburd:
  • That the woman wanted to wed herself
  • That someone let it happen
  • That someone saw that it happened as something worth reporting
I haven't yet read your cited article. I have to say that based on the preposterousness of the headline, I'm not sure I will.

I always knew she was no good for herself.

She should have married her vibrator...

So she cheated on herself with a guy that ended up dumping her so he could marry himself?

Did she take herself back, or did she kick herself out for good?

Insanity runs deep in humanity.
It's what happens when you 1. Let the lunatics take over the asylum (When the gay gestapo took over the American Psychological Association) and 2. Allow those cherry-picked "studies" to carve policy and law for the rest of us to abide by. It would be like having a serial killer writing law for "punishment for murder".

Ultimately they want the kiddies to join. That's where all of this was going anyway. You cannot qualify to adopt as a gay cruiser so "marriage" was necessary to push that envelope to get those little kids nobody wants at home alone with you and your partner(s). From there, the bastardization naturally set a precedent where any and all non-hetero monogamous people can marry. Or singles marrying themselves for the benefits only previously allowed to hetero couples (as an enticement for mother/father to stay together as a good social unit for a child's best prognosis joining society).

These laws need to be rolled back or the insanity will continue.

Insanity runs deep in humanity.
It's what happens when you 1. Let the lunatics take over the asylum (When the gay gestapo took over the American Psychological Association) and 2. Allow those cherry-picked "studies" to carve policy and law for the rest of us to abide by. It would be like having a serial killer writing law for "punishment for murder".

Ultimately they want the kiddies to join. That's where all of this was going anyway. You cannot qualify to adopt as a gay cruiser so "marriage" was necessary to push that envelope to get those little kids nobody wants at home alone with you and your partner(s). From there, the bastardization naturally set a precedent where any and all non-hetero monogamous people can marry. Or singles marrying themselves for the benefits only previously allowed to hetero couples (as an enticement for mother/father to stay together as a good social unit for a child's best prognosis joining society).

These laws need to be rolled back or the insanity will continue.
People have been like this woman since humans began..It's nothing new, and neither is your hate of gay people..I bet Jesus is very embarrassed by your hate and wishes you you would stop...

Forum List

Back