Woman sickened by undercooked McDonald’s burger in Surfside Beach, lawsuit claims

wait why did she wait for years to sue>? i'm confussed. north carolina mcdonalds but hey wont say which one.
Sounds ify to me. I've been doing McDonalds Cheese burgers since I was a little kid, and never got an undercooked burger in my life. Over cooked and sitting around for a while, yes, but never undercooked, certainly not to being a danger.

A$hley needs some of that clo$ure and ju$tice because $he de$erve$ it, and will settle for enough to pay off her trailer maybe. At one time we had laws against filing frivilous claims and counter suits but the bean counters took that out of play with the cost of legal shenanigans and social reform.

Sounds ify to me. I've been doing McDonalds Cheese burgers since I was a little kid, and never got an undercooked burger in my life. Over cooked and sitting around for a while, yes, but never undercooked, certainly not to being a danger.

These days they're mostly soy.

So it's possible. ;)

After all this time? Sounds like she is hard up for money and either fabricated the whole thing or she did actually get sick (probably by coincidence) after eating McDonald's but now she needs some easy money.

I doubt she ever got sick. She just wants an out of court settlement. Honestly I hope McDonald's says "want to go court? Then let's go to court".

It's shit like this that I believe if you sue someone and lose you should have to pay the other person's legal fees and 10% of what your suing for. You'd see dumbass lawsuits like this disappear real quick.

You can't undercook a McDonald's hamburger. They are so thin you could wave a lighter under it and it's well done after 5 seconds. Not to mention there is probably so much salt in it bacteria couldn't grow for years.

wait why did she wait for years to sue>? i'm confussed. north carolina mcdonalds but hey wont say which one.
Probably figured if some wingnut can get awarded $83M for claiming she got raped sometime in 1995 or 1996 with no proof, what the heck? If McDonalds was owned by Trump and she could get a NYC or DC jury, she'd have a shot.

I'm driving through Arizona and Nevada, see lots and lots of billboards of lawyers trolling for business.
Example:

'Have you been injured by a truck driver?'

'Call Sleazeball & Scumbag'

1-800 IMA-DICK

Forum List

Back