Woman Shoots Violent Stalker....too Bad....right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, this woman had a stalker for 6 months....then he decided to break into her home...kicking in her door...sadly, she had gone out and gotten a concealed carry permit and as he was coming into her home....she shot him...and the police arrested him...too bad...that darned gun just made the situation worse...right? It would have been so much better if she had faced him, as he broke into her home, empty handed...right?

First Hand Account Of A Self Defense Shooting 8220 Holy Sh t. I Survived. 8221 Woman Details Her Experience With A Stalker Concealed Nation

I’m writing this staring at the mess the police left for me, in a bit of a fog. After 6 months of stalking and threats against my life my stalker finally snapped and decided to kick my door in and make good on his promise. Out of fear, the past month I had begun sleeping with a chair propped against my front door, to give myself a few extra precious seconds in case of emergency. I shudder to think how differently things might’ve turned out had I not barricaded the door

Is there someone here who doesn`t think she should be allowed to keep a gun in her home? What exactly is your point?

She was being stalked, yet the police did fuck all until he actually tried to break into her home?

What the actual fuck???

Is there someone here who doesn`t think she should be allowed to keep a gun in her home? What exactly is your point?

I don't know if you follow the 2nd amendment posts but there actually are people who don't think regular, law abiding citizens should be "allowed" to own guns....and then they go even farther and they don't believe regular, law abiding citizens should be "allowed" the ability to carry a gun for personal protection outside the home. They are here on the message boards and they are out in the world....and they vote for politicians who make laws limiting access, to guns and equipment...without understanding how they will just make more victims of violent crime...I use posts like this to make that point...

She was being stalked, yet the police did fuck all until he actually tried to break into her home?

Yes...it happens all the time...they can't do anything until she gets an order of protection...which this woman very well have had, and then if he violates the distance he is required to keep, they can arrest him...for a little while...depending on the laws of the state....but you can see...he didn't seem concerned by any laws at the time of the attack...and police were minutes away....and if you read the stabbing and beheading thread...minutes are way too long to allow an attacker free reign...

I'm curious Noomi...what do Australian police do about stalkers in Australia?

the left often claims

that it is useless

a person would be afraid to use the weapon

in a situation like that

the left often claims

that it is useless

in a situation like that

They do, don't they? And yet if you do actual research, and go to the sites that collect gun fight stories you see average, everyday people, with little or no training at times, defending themselves successfully against one, and often times, more than one attacker who is armed...attacking from surprise, where the victim may even start the encounter being injured...and they still use the gun and defeat their attackers...I have read story and story from news story collection sites and it is very uplifting reading...innocent people, caught in a moment of pure horror..and they win the day....because they had a gun....

That is one reason I support the right to keep and bear arms...

the left often claims

that it is useless

in a situation like that

They do, don't they? And yet if you do actual research, and go to the sites that collect gun fight stories you see average, everyday people, with little or no training at times, defending themselves successfully against one, and often times, more than one attacker who is armed...attacking from surprise, where the victim may even start the encounter being injured...and they still use the gun and defeat their attackers...I have read story and story from news story collection sites and it is very uplifting reading...innocent people, caught in a moment of pure horror..and they win the day....because they had a gun....

yeah that is one of their major arguments

What the actual fuck???
What exactly do the Australian cops do? How do you arrest someone that has not attacked someone yet?

Dont bother noomie with the happenings in Australia....she's to keyed in on the U.S. to give a crap about her own insignificant country.

the left often claims

that it is useless

in a situation like that

Let's not forget that lots of people with guns are a powerful reminder to crooks to stay out of dodge.

the left often claims

that it is useless

in a situation like that
Really? This Leftie has consistantly been pro-gun and believes that all women should be given guns and training.
And you deny that a host of lefties on this board and in this Country advocate for no firearms to civilians , that the second amendment does not mean an individual right and that want to ban all types of firearms?

the left often claims

that it is useless

in a situation like that
Really? This Leftie has consistantly been pro-gun and believes that all women should be given guns and training.

given guns really

what century do you live in

last i heard women had equal rights to men

do you think they should be "allowed" to drive as well

--LOL

Forum List

Back