Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

The OP was perfectly responsible by providing not ONE, but TWO clear caveats about the validity of the story.

In absolute contract with Trumpsters, who come sprinting here with the latest whacked out, made up conspiracy theories belched out by Breitbart, Alex Jones, Gateway Pundit, and the other 5,000 reporting-from-mom's-basement MAGA propaganda sites. And then, of course, the other Trumpsters chime in, in 100% righteous outrage.

For them to bitch and moan about this demonstrates a whole new level of hypocrisy. Rubes.

The most entertaining aspect of the fervent denials and claims of "fake news" is that they are all coming from folks who wholeheartedly believe that very same unproven accusations against for President Bill "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" Clinton are true...

I guess I misread but what ai thought I saw was she said Trump had sex with her there “many times” but not “many women many times” ??

Here we go again, another brain dead Christine Blasey Ford wanna be. I guess keeping Trump off of state ballots isn't looking so good so this will be the Marxist's next fabricated wave of attack. Our media should be embarrassed to be writing made up shit like this but, in reality, they're shameless. Back to MAGA.

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

The accusation is totally believable.

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

Nobody on EARTH has more fully proved scandal baggage than Joe Biden.

Demfacist over/under for this election cycle:

Woman flinging baseless accusations…13

Baseless claims of racism…47

Trump caused food deserts…24

Trump wants to cancel SS…37

Trump will take away Medicare/caide….31

Russian collusion ….78

Everything China….553

J6… 1,274, 623

Last edited:
Here we go again, another brain dead Christine Blasey Ford wanna be. I guess keeping Trump off of state ballots isn't looking so good so this will be the Marxist's next fabricated wave of attack. Our media should be embarrassed to be writing made up shit like this but, in reality, they're shameless. Back to MAGA.

yep, 100% agree

Remember Kavanaugh

despicable people, those leftists (but we knew that... sigh)

Forum List

Back