Woman removed from Uber taxi for wearing a Trump 2020 dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the racist driver not hear about diversity and inclusivity? This is a human rights violation. Bake the cake...

Other than that, we may yet again observe that Trump supporters are always well spoken and attractive.

Well, unfortunately, without video, it is just her word against theirs. Has she filed a complaint against Uber? Suing them? I would have sat there all day and just refused to get out. Worse, I would have grabbed the dude by the hair and thrown him out of the car and driven away and crashed it.

Lets give these freaks something legitimate to really hate us over.

Just wait until after Trump actually wins reelection!

Well, unfortunately, without video, it is just her word against theirs. Has she filed a complaint against Uber? Suing them? I would have sat there all day and just refused to get out. Worse, I would have grabbed the dude by the hair and thrown him out of the car and driven away and crashed it.

Lets give these freaks something legitimate to really hate us over.

Just wait until after Trump actually wins reelection!

She did file a complaint.

Are you saying that Uber is going to straight up lie if it comes to that? That's an interesting prospect, but I seriously doubt that.

kill the bastard....and join the KAN club for self defense......this is more hatred from the left

Yeah. So typical of Democrats in 2020. This is no longer the old school democrat party that I at least could have respect for, knowing that we are all Americans. Their mindset and the mindset of their followers like the Uber driver is just blind hatred and discrimination. Just like the lady said. Political discrimination, discrimination of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back