woman looses job for telling truth about blm

the article also doesn't say she "lost her job." She is a venture capitalist who invested in the companies owned by VF and was elected to it's board (I assume board of directors). She publically disagreed with policies the companies took in response to racism and George Floyd. ANd not because they were bad business decisions but because she disagreed politically. She took a positon that was at odds with shareholders econ interests as the companies sought to expand positive consumer views of the companies.

the article also doesn't say she "lost her job." She is a venture capitalist who invested in the companies owned by VF and was elected to it's board (I assume board of directors). She publically disagreed with policies the companies took in response to racism and George Floyd. ANd not because they were bad business decisions but because she disagreed politically. She took a positon that was at odds with shareholders econ interests as the companies sought to expand positive consumer views of the companies.
she probably left so they wouldnt taker her job from her first.

Whatever her situation, she stood up to the Race Hustlers and spoke the truth. BLM is a fraud that is destroying this country.
Bologna, brainwashed functional moron. If you can't check out both sides of the media, you are a misinformed idiot. By the way your side of the media is one TV Network in the United States and five major newspapers. Owned by scumbag. Breaking... Rioters are not BLM.

Bologna, brainwashed functional moron. If you can't check out both sides of the media, you are a misinformed idiot. By the way your side of the media is one TV Network in the United States and five major newspapers. Owned by scumbag. Breaking... Rioters are not BLM.
what news you reading?

francoHFW BLM was a fraud from day one. It was hatched by three Marxist Lesbians who gained the endorsement of the Marxist President Obama who went to extraordinary lengths to bash Police at every opportunity. When Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed, Obama jumped on those events with all the power of the US Presidency. Ferguson blew up and BLM was born. Then George Floyd came along and sealed the deal.

3 BLM threads a day? Is that your quota?

And you say that in atleast 2 of them a day. Is that your quota?

If you don't like his threads why do you click on them? You could always just not look at them, or you could just ignore him and never see one of his threads again.

And you say that in atleast 2 of them a day. Is that your quota?

If you don't like his threads why do you click on them? You could always just not look at them, or you could just ignore him and never see one of his threads again.
No, I've actually said that twice. Yesterday and the day before, high if which he posted three back to back hate threads I'm about BLM.

If he does it again today I will assume I'm correct.

Forum List

Back