Woman gets no jail time for murdering baby

You don't like the Judge's ruling? Don't move to Canada.

You don't wanna hear criticism over your child having preventable birth defects? In every US state doctors perform tubal ligations on women age 40 and above. Their husbands are also eligible for vasectomies.

Because the SCIENCE is clear that old eggs can cause birth defects! The Palin child is not a trophy and should not be drug about as if it is one. Having unprotected sex at age 44 is a dumbass thing to do....and the Palins are not Catholic.

A child pays for the scientific illiteracy of the mother. Sarah Palin is a dumbass.

Regards from Rosie

Birth control is never 100% effective you stupid bitch, and literally thousands of woman over 40 choose to have babies these days. Which is their right. Who are you to suggest they don't because the chances are higher of problems?

Murder is murder..no matter if the baby is 1 day in the womb or 1 day out of the womb.

No it isn't. The two are not equivalent at all.

Cut your "Life Begins at Conception" bullshit. It's life, but it's not a fully developed human life.

I've known thousands of teenagers that fail to meet that criterion... Hundreds of 'adults', too...

You don't wanna hear criticism over your child having preventable birth defects? In every US state doctors perform tubal ligations on women age 40 and above. Their husbands are also eligible for vasectomies.

Because the SCIENCE is clear that old eggs can cause birth defects! The Palin child is not a trophy and should not be drug about as if it is one. Having unprotected sex at age 44 is a dumbass thing to do....and the Palins are not Catholic.

A child pays for the scientific illiteracy of the mother. Sarah Palin is a dumbass.

Regards from Rosie

What gives you the fucking right to critcize, you overbearing Liberal bitch!

Who the fuck are YOU to tell someone they CAN'T have a baby??

What are you talking about, Cowman, you turd? What does "not ethically allowed" mean? The judge apparently thought it was ethically allowed, and in fact ruled that it was. So this IS a valid discussion, as your friends the baby killers seem to think that abortion transposes to post-birth. (Not that anyone is surprised, including yourself, which is why you want the discussion shut down. That's your way of giving the deed the Cowman stamp of approval. Nothing to see here folks, non-issue.)

You continue to be full of shit.

It means it's fucking murder, like I fucking said.

Why are you such a fucking dim bulb? You're not only dim, you're one of those dim and flickering flashlight bulbs that people have to smack to get to do anything useful.

Funny, the judge disagrees with you.

And many more will. Murder is murder, and as those of us who value life have known all along, abortion is just the beginning.

People disagree with judges ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Stop playing dumb, bitch.

Murder is murder..no matter if the baby is 1 day in the womb or 1 day out of the womb.

Cut your "Life Begins at Conception" bullshit. It's life, but it's not a fully developed human life.

Neither was my niece who was born at 32 weeks you prick but we didn't give up on her and let her die because she was born early. She was just as much a human as you or me. The duggars had a baby at 24 weeks I believe it was I bet you wouldn't mind them murdering that baby...don't want a child then don't have sex. Pregnancy is a consequence of having sex.

Your family wanted her. We wouldn't be having this discussion if your brother/sister didn't want your niece, now would we?

You god damn fucking retards equate freedom of abortion with "children SHOULD be aborted". If a mother doesn't want to abort her baby, then I heavily favor that option. It's the smartest option.

Also, lol at your "pregnancy is a consequence of sex". No shit... but man has had birth control techniques for millennial. Modern age has the best options for it.

Not everybody fucking believes in your abstinence only bullshit.

Last edited:
Nearly all supporters of choice you will encounter, will not consider this to be a valid choice. The baby, once born, or even past the second trimester, is not ethically allowed to be aborted.

It's murder, plain and simple.

Let's hear you fucking idiots spin that shit. You know that most of us who are on the side of choice don't stand for this kind of shit, but you'll spin it regardless.

Because of that, this isn't even a thread for discussion.

You know what they always say asshole. "Give em an inch and they'll take a mile." Happy now?

I've known thousands of teenagers that fail to meet that criterion... Hundreds of 'adults', too...

Start naming some them. And tell me why they are not fully developed human life.

ong legally. We have already cases around the country where someone who kills a pregnant woman was charged and convicted of 2 counts of murder. So clearly Killing an unborn fetus can legally be murder.

How does that make me wrong, idiot? I support the laws that protect the mother of a child and punish the assailants that cause the death of an unborn fetus.

The thing is, abortion isn't such a case. It's a clinical scenario where doctors are the ones who do it.

Try again Charlie.

I usually stay away from abortion debates...what with me lacking ovaries and all, I just don't feel it's my place. More importantly, when you consider religious beliefs, well, it's hard to have a rational conversation. After all, "When does life begin" is not exactly an easy question to argue. Add state rights vs federal authority in the mix and you really have a clusterfuck. I often choose to remain mute.

That said, I'm compelled to say, after reading this article...HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

And yet they try to throw Sarah Jones in jail for fulfilling every 17 year old male's dream.

hysterical nonsense from anti-choicers.

i haven't yet seen a person...on this board or anywhere else... wise enough to make decisions like that for others.

so how about we let people make their own decisions.

or do we now like the nanny state because it's about something you don't like?

bunch of trash... typical.

What is typical?

i haven't yet seen a person...on this board or anywhere else... wise enough to make decisions like that for others.

We are talking about a woman that murdered her newborn child. Not a pet being kicked.

No I do not like when people kill or hurt innocent living things, AND get away with it.

It's wrong but it does make sense. If abortion is legal then infanticide should be and then all forms of murder. This is where liberals are taking us. Here in america we have a democrat president who won't enforce the laws against illegal aliens. MIght as well make everything legal.

bunch of trash... typical.

What is typical?

:confused: So if you don't believe in infanticide, you're an "anti-choicer?" :confused:

<snip>

Your opinion of Palin aside...

I sure am glad my Mother didn't take ^^^ this pre-natal advise while she was in her 40's/50's.

Forum List

Back