Woman defects from North Korea, enrolls in Columbia University and discovers the same Marxist indoctrination, says "even North Korea isn't this nuts"!

There is another thread on this.

i love this woman!

Her KEYWORDS:

“Other times (in history) there’s a military coup d’etat, like a force comes in taking your rights away and silencing you. But this country (America) is choosing to be silenced, choosing to give their rights away.”

“That’s what it does when you’re brainwashed,” she said.

“In some ways they (in the US) are brainwashed. Even though there’s evidence so clearly in front of their eyes they can’t see it.”

Columbia University did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

Ms. Park is right. President Un of North Korea is a lot less radical than the extremists at Columbia.

In spite of Un's extensive liberal pedigree, a 3rd generation Leftard, he would be rejected as too "conservative" for today's radical left.

i love this woman!

Her KEYWORDS:

“Other times (in history) there’s a military coup d’etat, like a force comes in taking your rights away and silencing you. But this country (America) is choosing to be silenced, choosing to give their rights away.”

“In some ways they (in the US) are brainwashed. Even though there’s evidence so clearly in front of their eyes they can’t see it.”

Columbia University did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

She clearly is a moron. Freedom does not mean doing anything you want. It means that you have rights but you also have responsibilities. The public good can sometimes override personal rights in certain circumstances. No one is giving anything away. She should be stamped return to sender.

i love this woman!

Her KEYWORDS:

She clearly is a moron.

Quite to the contrary, I find her spot on and commend her words. She has a lot more brains and common sense than apparently does a lot of America.

i love this woman!

Her KEYWORDS:

She clearly is a moron. Freedom does not mean doing anything you want. It means that you have rights but you also have responsibilities. The public good can sometimes override personal rights in certain circumstances. No one is giving anything away. She should be stamped return to sender.
You mean like Hunter Biden saying the n word like he is tipping strippers one dollar bills?

Forum List

Back