Woman Decapitated In Mexico For Posting On Internet

It doesn't matter if you are being a decent person or not reporting someone who will not bat an eye at killing you and your entire family is a really stupid move if you want to stay alive. I don't want them to do any such thing...in fact, I want to be rid of the cartels..you seem to want to fuel their fire by keeping drugs illegal....so each day that goes by and you keep them illegal you are at fault for supplying them with more power and the money they need for it....oh and our government for supplying them knowingly with guns.

no poisonous propaganda and let me tell you if I was a communist I would be all for keeping them illegal...I am a libertarian that happens to believe a person should be able to do whatever the hell they want with their body.....ah stupid ideed...that is what you are..not me.

I knew you were a crack whore with a huge overbite! Does your drug cartel boyfriend beat you offen? It looks like your double black eyes are healing nicely. :clap2:

Hmmmm....decaptiated for posting on the internet. iwonder if the moderators could institute that here for some of the posters. Then again, the content of some of the posts here would indicate that this may have already occurred.

Is anyone paying attention to what's going on at the border? The drug war is evolving into an all out religious war.

It couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

Screw Mexico, stop all Foreign Aid to Mexico and Close the Border ASAP!

does that mean that you are going to send all that oil we get from them as well? Oops you forgot that we really do not provide that much foreign aid to Mexico, us providing our military and DEA agents in Mexico with money is not aid to Mexico.

I am not naked so stop letting your imagination run wild..I have a tube top on....at least I don't weigh 400 lbs....you seem awful obsessed with my picture...jealous much? Evidently you can't distinguish between shadows and other things so why should I bother with someone so silly and obsessed...btw, I have no boyfriend and you thinking that domestic violence is a game is astounding.....did you get left by your husband for a thin woman because you ate too damn much every night till you gained so much weight you would not fit in a chair?

Last edited:
Mexico newspaper, bloggers stunned after woman decapitated

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/09/27/20110927mexico-blogger-woman-decapitated.html

Nuevo Laredo is a rock throw across the border from El Paso, TX. Maria Elizabeth Macias was decapitated for posting information on the internet that the drug cartels found offensive. The chatters on the anti-crime website where Macias posted were stunned and her co-workers wonder who can be safe in such an insane environment?

The editor said that Macias was the daily's advertising supervisor for the Nuevo Laredo newspaper. The cowardly editor was unwilling to say more or give his name. He’d rather cower like a school girl rather than fight for his country. He even admitted that he stopped reporting on drug violence two years ago. The newspaper has not even reported Maria Elizabeth Macias death. Macias online friends think it was someone at Macias work that told the drug cartel who she was. IMO, I bet they got a nice reward for that.

Mexicans are forced to chat online to find out where the drug cartels are terrorizing people and try to protect themselves. Since the newspapers are too cowardly to do so.

The loyal posters of the Nuevo Laredo en Vivo website are still talking to each other and still posting about the drug cartels whereabouts and activities. They post warnings about the cartels roadblocks and gunfights. They vow to “to keep up the fight against powerful drug cartels but warned users to trust no one.”

A poster said, "If we want to regain our peace and our freedom, we always have to fight on, I wouldn't ask anybody to take up arms, clearly, but with our reports, we can do them damage."

One poster said, "don't become friends with anybody on here ... we have to be careful with something as simple as giving out personal information."

“Another poster agreed "Exactly, this (Macias' death) should not be in vain, we should make it an example." Others said that despite the risk, they would continue reporting. One user posted that he had seen four drug-gang lookouts in a compact car near a gas station, and gave part of the car's license plate number.”

It sounds like more than innocent people posting on a website should get involved in stopping the drug cartels. Get a backbone Mexico and form militias and take out the Drug Cartels wherever you can! An Eye For An Eye A Tooth For A Tooth! Go get them!

since they support the drug cartels and legalizing drugs in America!

Mexico's Human Rights Commission says eight journalists have been killed in the country this year and 74 since 2000.

Link

Mexico Anonymous goin' after the Zetas...
:clap2:
Internet becomes a new battleground in Mexico's drug wars
Monday 31 October 2011 - Hackers are hoping to pressure the Zeta drug cartel by exposing their collaborators, starting with a former state attorney general
An internet assault inspired by Anonymous, the hacking activist network that promised to expose collaborators with the Zeta drug cartel, has targeted a former senior law enforcement official from the Mexican southern state of Tabasco. Hackers blocked a website dedicated to promoting Gustavo Rosario, the former Tabasco attorney general, with the words "Gustavo Rosario is a Zeta" against a background of pumpkin Halloween candles and signed by Anonymous México.

The internet has become a new battleground in Mexico's drug wars, in which different cartels are fighting both each other and a military-led offensive launched by President Felipe Calderón in December 2006, in which more than 40,000 people have been killed. In some areas, the mainstream regional media is too frightened to cover the violence, leaving anonymous contributors to social media to fill the vacuum partially.

A regular contributor to a site that denounces cartel operations in the north-eastern state of Tamaulipas was killed in September, her body dumped beside a monument in the border city of Nuevo Laredo with a note signed by the Zetas that read: "I am here because of my reports and yours." Headphones had been placed on the victim's decapitated head and a computer keyboard lay nearby. María Elizabeth Macías Castro worked for a local newspaper that did not even report her death.

The Anonymous threat to expose Zeta collaborators was launched in a video in early October featuring a man wearing the movement's trademark Guy Fawkes mask. A voiceover claims the operation is aimed at forcing the Zetas to liberate an unnamed Anonymous participant it says was kidnapped in the state of Veracruz. "You have made a great mistake by taking one of us," it says. The video created few waves until it was picked up by the mainstream press over the weekend, prompting a frenzied debate on Twitter about the risks involved.

MORE

I'm sorry to hear of this, and I pray for the families of the victims of this egregious tragedy and their bereft families.

All of this is because America buys drugs. End America's drug problem and you end Mexico's drug cartel problem.

And, no, I have no idea how to do that.

All of this is because America buys drugs. End America's drug problem and you end Mexico's drug cartel problem.

And, no, I have no idea how to do that.

It's simple. Have all the Republicans agree that taking drugs is a good idea, and the lefties will go cold turkey, spank our naughty hands, declare taking drugs is unpatriotic, and tell their pals they're sorry, America isn't doing drugs anymore.

But first, it has to be Obama's idea.

You're right, luddly.neddite, none of us have any idea how to stop politicians for excusing the drug cartels.

Borderland Beat: Cabo San Lucas heats up

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"A confusing situation continues to unfold in Cabo San Lucas after the Plaza Sendero retail mall in this resort city was the scene of a confrontation between gunmen and authorities during the afternoon hours of Saturday.

This Saturday evening the Milenio news agency reported that 12 gunmen armed with assault weapons had barricaded themselves in the Soriana big box store located in the mall.

The gunmen were being pursued by municipal police at the time and had entered the mall to avoid capture.

According to Milenio there were approximately 600 shoppers inside the store at the time and that up to 200 remained hostage after 6 of the gunmen had been captured"

Internet gettin' to be an unsafe place...
:eek:
Mexican man apparently killed for Web comments
Fri, Nov 11, 2011 - MORBID MESSAGE: Comments were left by ‘Rascatripas’ on an anti-crime site days before a note was found next to a decapitated body claiming it was the same person
The decapitated body of a man was left on Wednesday at the same monument in the border city of Nuevo Laredo where the corpse of a woman purportedly killed in retaliation for her postings on an anti-crime Web site had been left previously, authorities said. A photograph of the scene indicates the man was killed for reporting criminals on social media sites, raising fears that drug cartels are increasingly targeting netizens. Police found the body at a monument on one of the city’s main thoroughfares, said a Tamaulipas state investigator who spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not allowed to discuss the case. The officer would not discuss the content of the message, but a photograph of the scene posted on a blog shows a handcuffed man lying on his belly on top of a bloodstained message and a chopped-off head nearby.

The message reads: “This happened to me for not understanding that I shouldn’t report things on the social networks.” The message claimed the man, identified by his nickname “Rascatripas,” which translates as Belly Scratcher, was a moderator of Nuevo Laredo en Vivo, a Web site used by the city’s residents to denounce crime and warn each other about drug cartel gunfights and roadblocks. The gruesome killing could be the fourth since September in which people in Nuevo Laredo were killed by a drug cartel for what they said on the Internet. The decapitated body of Maria Elizabeth Macias, “La Nena de Laredo,” or Laredo Girl, was found at the site in September with a message that said she was killed for her reports on the Web site. That message was signed with the letter Z, which refers to the violent Zetas drug cartel.

Earlier that month, the bodies of a man and a woman were found hanging from an overpass in Nuevo Laredo with a message threatening that “this is what will happen” to troublemaking Internet users and also signed with a Z. The Zetas have dominated Nuevo Laredo, located across the US border from Laredo, Texas, for years. Nuevo Laredo en Vivo has a message acknowledging Macias was a contributor and lauding her courage. Chat messages on the Web site show that a user, “Rascatripas,” commented on Monday afternoon about the dangers of traveling on a riverside highway that connects Nuevo Laredo to Ciudad Mier. Whether the unidentified man found on Wednesday at a monument to Christopher Columbus contributed to the Web site is unclear. “We have no way of confirming whether he is the person who was killed because we’re all anonymous,” a Tweet by “Nuevo Laredo en Vivo” said.

With local newspapers forced to avoid crime reporting by threats in many border cities, Mexicans have increasingly turned to online sites like Nuevo Laredo en Vivo to report and read about cartel activity. The site includes numbers to phone in tips to police and the military. “We’re seeing that the war in Mexico … it’s not only about gaining control of the streets, but also controlling information,” said Carlos Lauria, the Americas senior program coordinator for the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists. “This is no longer a problem that affects just one group, for example journalists, but it affects anyone who informs ... This is putting Mexico’s democracy at risk.” Users of Nuevo Laredo en Vivo vowed to continue reporting criminals to authorities. “Those guys think they are so smart. They want to spread fear,” a user identified as “Anon5218” wrote on Wednesday night. “As long as no one confirms Rasca was an honest citizen, let’s leave it as a doubt and continue on.”

Mexican man apparently killed for Web comments - Taipei Times

Quite Brilliant Post Barry,even if you were maybe referring to me.......again keep up that rapier mind of yours,I for one think your comment was:clap2::lol::clap2::clap2:
Hmmmm....decaptiated for posting on the internet. iwonder if the moderators could institute that here for some of the posters. Then again, the content of some of the posts here would indicate that this may have already occurred.

I happen to agree with this. She probably said some things that she shouldn't have.

Wow! Now THAT makes me feel a lot better.

I'm sorry...are we supposed to make YOU feel better??
How so...I'm here to post what my opinions and shit are, I'm not here to make sure if others are happy or not :rolleyes:

What - I'm not suppose to comment on YOUR shit?? No likie - ignore it. Now is that not sooooooo simple?
:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Peru Shining Path rebel leader said to be wounded...
:cool:
Shining Path rebel leader wounded
Friday 10th February, 2012 - The most important leader of the leftist Shining Path insurgency has been wounded in a clash in Peru's Huallaga Valley, a high-level military official and a civil society group that was in recent contact with the reclusive rebel boss said on Thursday.
Artemio, the nom de guerre of Florindo Eleuterio Flores, heads a remnant group of guerrillas that went into the cocaine trade after the founders of the Maoist rebels were imprisoned in the early 1990s during a bloody war against the state that killed nearly 70,000 people.

The military official, who was not authorized to speak publicly, and the Instituto de Defensa Legal, a civil society group that interviewed Artemio in the jungle in December, said the extent of his injuries was unknown. The government has not provided official comment on the clash that took place before dawn on Thursday.

Peruvian anti-drug police have been trying to arrest Artemio for years. The United States two years ago offered a multimillion dollar reward for information leading to Artemio's capture in the world's top grower of coca, the raw ingredient for cocaine.

Peruvian President Ollanta Humala, who fought against the Shining Path when he was a military officer in the 1990s, has vowed to step up efforts to catch people the government calls "narco-terrorists."

Shining Path rebel leader wounded - World News | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Shining Path dimmed somewhat...
:clap2:
Peru's Shining Path rebels: Old enemy, new threat
28 February 2012 - The recent arrest of a Shining Path leader was a major blow to the group
Jiron Tarata is a narrow street in the heart of Miraflores, the business district of the Peruvian capital, Lima. Restaurants and shops alternate with the shaded entrances of residential buildings. Today, this is a pedestrian walkway. But on 16 July 1992, when it was a road open to traffic, a car bomb caused massive devastation. "It was a Thursday, at 9:05 in the evening," says Gregorio Ramiro, who still works as a porter in one of the buildings. "The first explosion was to attract attention," he says. Mr Ramiro, like many others on the street, went to the windows to see what had caused the loud noise. Standing there, no-one escaped what came next. "The second blast was the horrible one. That's what caused the carnage."

Twenty-five people died and dozens more were injured. The blast was so powerful that it threw Mr Ramiro back several metres. He still has visible scars on his face and arms from the sharp glass that cut and pierced his skin. Everything - windows, doors, furniture - was blown off. Only the skeleton of the buildings was left standing. One resident still gets teary when she remembers what happened. "There were people crying and moaning," says Maria Teresa Passarelli. "This was worse than an earthquake, because a quake is a natural phenomenon. "This was something that came from the evil of human beings."

Feared fighters

The bombing was the deadliest by the Shining Path guerrilla movement, at the height of its attempt to overthrow the government. Two months later, its founder and leader, Abimael Guzman, was arrested. And with his capture, the strength and influence of the Maoist organisation was severely weakened. Today, only a few pockets of resistance remain. A leader of Shining Path remnants, known as Comrade Artemio, was captured in mid-February. Many Peruvians accept that the guerrilla group no longer poses a serious threat to the government unlike before when its fighters tried to install a Communist state.

But while the movement is still listed by the US and the European Union as a terrorist organisation, experts suggest its goals have changed over the years. "[The capture of Artemio] was not a blow to terrorism," says Jaime Antezana, an expert on the subject. "It wasn't the final thrust against the terrorist subversion. This was a blow to drug-trafficking." Fernando Rospigliosi, another leading analyst and a former interior minister, agrees. "After Abimael Guzman fell, the groups that remained converted more and more to drug-trafficking. "They kept their political discourse, but that's an excuse for what they really are. "These are people who live off drug-trafficking."

BBC News - Peru's Shining Path rebels: Old enemy, new threat

Forum List

Back