“Woke” politics: who and where does it come from?

“Woke” politics: who and where does it come from?
Conservatives, needless to say.

There is no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented, contrived, and lied about by conservatives.

It is not ‘anti-white,’ it is not about ‘replacing’ whites, it is not about ‘affirmative action.’

Misrepresenting and lying about ‘woke’ is another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Okay she is not the one who brought that shit up to begin with. Some moronic, childish Republican who thought the subject mattered in the first place.

And she's the one who said she couldn't define what a woman was because she isn't a biologist. Did she lie? Or is being a biologist the requirement to define what a woman is?

There is no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented, contrived, and lied about by conservatives.

It is not ‘anti-white,’ it is not about ‘replacing’ whites, it is not about ‘affirmative action.’

Misrepresenting and lying about ‘woke’ is another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

So tell the class you anti-American POS, how many genders are there?

Bullshit

From what I can tell and/or remember, "woke" began essentially as a one-word description of those on the Left who weaponize and/or pride themselves on their adherence to PC & Identity Politics. The Left still absolutely refuses to admit what a primary role this tactic has played in the rise and strength of Trumpism, and still clings to it.

But now the word is being used so frequently and for so many situations -- we just LOVE overdoing things -- that its meaning is not quite so clear any more.

From what I can tell and/or remember, "woke" began essentially as a one-word description of those on the Left who weaponize and/or pride themselves on their adherence to PC & Identity Politics. The Left still absolutely refuses to admit what a primary role this tactic has played in the rise and strength of Trumpism, and still clings to it.

But now the word is being used so frequently and for so many situations -- we just LOVE overdoing things -- that its meaning is not quite so clear any more.

Trump didn't win because racist, misogynistic white people became meaner.
Trump got the exactly same percentage of the vote as the weird Mormon Robot the GOP ran in 2012. He actually got LESS of the white vote.

The reason why Hillary lost was because too many smug, self-important assholes like you voted third party because all the pollsters told them Hillary had this in the bag.

After Trump got "elected" (not really), of course, it became a different story. As Trump stumbled from one fuckup to another, the Trump voters just couldn't admit to themselves how badly they fucked up.

Trump didn't win because racist, misogynistic white people became meaner.
Trump got the exactly same percentage of the vote as the weird Mormon Robot the GOP ran in 2012. He actually got LESS of the white vote.

The reason why Hillary lost was because too many smug, self-important assholes like you voted third party because all the pollsters told them Hillary had this in the bag.

After Trump got "elected" (not really), of course, it became a different story. As Trump stumbled from one fuckup to another, the Trump voters just couldn't admit to themselves how badly they fucked up.
The point is when people get elected, they are supposed to move the needle a tiny bit in some issues and even agree in many other issues. This has ended. There is no mandate for endless trillions of dollars printed up to pay off special interests like we have seen since Biden was installed.

Think of the more extreme examples like the assertion there are dozens of genders or talk of pregnant men.

Question: Who genuinely believes those things?

Answer: It’s college kids and morons on Twitter.

That’s it. It really isn’t anyone else who talks about such silly things. I mean it isn’t democrats in office who bring this stuff up. As a result of the Twitter backlash to anything remotely politically incorrect, corporations feel the need to go way out of their way to avoid those ridiculous pitfalls. Should they though? If it is just college kids and morons on Twitter, do they really need to try so hard?

You know who brings this subject up the most, though? Republicans. Republicans LOVE to talk about those kinds of examples. It’s an easy thing to ridicule so they milk that shit for all it’s worth. The result is that they bring up the subject up WAY more often than the left actually does.

Now granted how you define “woke” varies.

Republicans think women in action films is “woke”.

Republicans think black people in leading roles is “woke”.

Republicans think gay people doing anything at all in movies is “woke”.

Such things are not “woke”. Gay people exist therefore it makes sense they would be in movies. Good luck explaining that logic though lol
umm what about college professors and teachers?
How about the asst sec of health for the USA?
How about a SC nominee refusing to answer what a woman is?
You can lie to dumbfucks like c clayton, but not normal people.

i agree with your last 4 points billy.....some dipshit the other day was saying he wont be watching the new lord of the rings series because he saw a black dwarf.....the guy has some problems....

I'm watching a show on Netflix called "Sandman," a fantasy horror series. It's okay and has held my interests so far.

BUT the first few episodes are set in Victorian London. At least half of the Nobility are black CHECK BOX
The son of the manor lord is gay CHECK BOX
The husband of the son is part black - mixed race, because they had gay marriage in 1906 CHECK BOX
The loyal assistant to the Sandman (lord of dreams) is a tranny - woman in a tux CHECK BOX

None of these things cause me not to watch it - if it gets stupid in the plot I'll stop watching. But it is all so fucking dumb - the production company had to bow and kiss the ring of every woke cause. I'm sure they'll work in global warming at some point.

Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber, Saul.

Think of the more extreme examples like the assertion there are dozens of genders or talk of pregnant men.

Question: Who genuinely believes those things?

Answer: It’s college kids and morons on Twitter.

That’s it. It really isn’t anyone else who talks about such silly things. I mean it isn’t democrats in office who bring this stuff up. As a result of the Twitter backlash to anything remotely politically incorrect, corporations feel the need to go way out of their way to avoid those ridiculous pitfalls. Should they though? If it is just college kids and morons on Twitter, do they really need to try so hard?

You know who brings this subject up the most, though? Republicans. Republicans LOVE to talk about those kinds of examples. It’s an easy thing to ridicule so they milk that shit for all it’s worth. The result is that they bring up the subject up WAY more often than the left actually does.

Now granted how you define “woke” varies.

Republicans think women in action films is “woke”.

Republicans think black people in leading roles is “woke”.

Republicans think gay people doing anything at all in movies is “woke”.

Such things are not “woke”. Gay people exist therefore it makes sense they would be in movies. Good luck explaining that logic though lol

It's college kids and morons on Twitter

:auiqs.jpg:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.......*biden's Secretary of Health

1661863959524.png

Okay she is not the one who brought that shit up to begin with. Some moronic, childish Republican who thought the subject mattered in the first place.

Wow, she was asked a question during a hearing where the whole point is to ask questions.

Stuff like this is going to end up before the SC sooner or later, so the question was perfectly valid.

And she deflected, on something as simple as what a woman is because her party has decided the term's definition is mutable.

So it's dumb college kids and Twitter idiots but who is it that tends to enable and encourage these dumb kids and idiots the college professors who push it in the classroom the Hollywood elites who champion this nonsense and the politicans along with the media elites who never call it out for the idiocy it is in fact they try and vilify those who do call it out. One big thing these four groups all have in commom overwhelmingly liberal.

The real issue is this shit is now entering the school systems via the "dumb college twitter kids" being teachers and school board members.

Ah, so you Nazis are trying to rewrite history - as you always do.

Of course the term came from the black community, it isn't "awakened" after all. It's an ignorant term, or should I say "ignant?" Is you be woke?

We can always count on Nazi Mac to be ignant.

Ah, so you Nazis are trying to rewrite history - as you always do.

Of course the term came from the black community, it isn't "awakened" after all. It's an ignorant term, or should I say "ignant?" Is you be woke?

We can always count on Nazi Mac to be ignant.

'WOKE" = sleeping while Oligarchs defund the police and destroy Wall Street that has to go in a Communist Nation. What a bunch of dummies the Democrats have turned themselves into in order to please their Oligarch's lies and backstabbing of the Constitution.

I'm watching a show on Netflix called "Sandman," a fantasy horror series. It's okay and has held my interests so far.

BUT the first few episodes are set in Victorian London. At least half of the Nobility are black CHECK BOX
The son of the manor lord is gay CHECK BOX
The husband of the son is part black - mixed race, because they had gay marriage in 1906 CHECK BOX
The loyal assistant to the Sandman (lord of dreams) is a tranny - woman in a tux CHECK BOX

None of these things cause me not to watch it - if it gets stupid in the plot I'll stop watching. But it is all so fucking dumb - the production company had to bow and kiss the ring of every woke cause. I'm sure they'll work in global warming at some point.
im watching that too.....Neil Gaimon is involved in the show and some of the changes were made with his approval because he felt the person playing the part depicted that character just as he pictured the way that character would be..... they wanted Tom Ellis to play Lucifer but he couldnt do it... and the show runner and gaimon said they dont give a shit about the complaints from the "woksters" out there....gaimon said with this work he is the creator and will have the say about his characters...from what they said everything else including the the look of the sets is pretty true to the comic....

Forum List

Back