Woke Mob Unfairly Attacks Officers In Las Vegas For Arresting Wrong Man

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A viral TikTok shows Las Vegas police officers pulling over the wrong car and apparently cuffing the Black driver anyway. One of the officers admits, “It’s the wrong car.” One of the cops with his gun drawn asks incredulously, “What? This ain’t it?” After it is again confirmed to be the incorrect car, the officers continue to point their weapons toward the driver.

The driver appears angry after the Las Vegas police wrongly pulled him over; they tell him to calm down, to which he says:
‘You’ve got guns on me, what the f*ck do you mean, settle down? That’s my house right there.’ They soon put handcuffs on him while officers check his van, despite knowing it isn’t the right car. After the Las Vegas police officers explain the mistake, the Black man tells them, “Just get me out of these cuffs and let me go about my day, please and thank you.”

Get the nerve of this guy -- he is still mouthing off at the cops even tho they were nice and respectful towards him -- this is why you can't treat these types of darkies with same respect you would a real person. Instead of being thankful that the police didn't shoot him for his angry and aggressive behavior; he is still upset?? ...Yea, they had no right to detain the guy and search his car even tho they knew they had the wrong car -- they could have planted drugs on him just to make up for their mistake...but they didn't...this guy should have been more grateful than that.

Last edited:
This was a mistake, plain and simple. There was no abuse. There didn't seem to be any verbal disrespect on either side. I would hope that the police apologized for the misunderstanding. But in the end, stories like this don't rate TV coverage. This story and the ladies narrative did more to fan the flames of racial distrust than anything else.

Simple Stats
1.5 million Black men in prison, 3.5 million on probation. Black males make up 70 percent of the total prison population, and only 6 percent of U.S. pop.
33% of all black males will go to prison at some point in their life
40% of all black males between 18-40 are either incarcerated, on probation, or parole.

I would have kept the gun pointed as well.

This was a mistake, plain and simple. There was no abuse. There didn't seem to be any verbal disrespect on either side. I would hope that the police apologized for the misunderstanding. But in the end, stories like this don't rate TV coverage. This story and the ladies narrative did more to fan the flames of racial distrust than anything else.
They illegally searched his car.......I know that doesn't mean anything to you so-called "strict constitutionalists" but it's never a good thing to illegally search anyone's vehicle without a warrant or reasonable suspicion that a crime was committed...

They illegally searched his car.......I know that doesn't mean anything to you so-called "strict constitutionalists" but it's never a good thing to illegally search anyone's vehicle without a warrant or reasonable suspicion that a crime was committed...
If they searched him, I agree. I think those random checkpoints where they stop and question everyone should be illegal too.

"A viral TikTok shows Las Vegas police officers pulling over the wrong car and apparently cuffing the Black driver anyway. One of the officers admits, “It’s the wrong car.” One of the cops with his gun drawn asks incredulously, “What? This ain’t it?” After it is again confirmed to be the incorrect car, the officers continue to point their weapons toward the driver.

The driver appears angry after the Las Vegas police wrongly pulled him over; they tell him to calm down, to which he says:
‘You’ve got guns on me, what the f*ck do you mean, settle down? That’s my house right there.’ They soon put handcuffs on him while officers check his van, despite knowing it isn’t the right car. After the Las Vegas police officers explain the mistake, the Black man tells them, “Just get me out of these cuffs and let me go about my day, please and thank you.”

Get the nerve of this guy -- he is still mouthing off at the cops even tho they were nice and respectful towards him -- this is why you can't treat these types of darkies with same respect you would a real person. Instead of being thankful that the police didn't shoot him for his angry and aggressive behavior; he is still upset?? ...Yea, they had no right to detain the guy and search his car even tho they knew they had the wrong car -- they could have planted drugs on him just to make up for their mistake...but they didn't...this guy should have been more grateful than that.

these two idiots are playing games.....they are manipulators so the cut and paste are done to further this end. This said, cops handcuff until they investigate as a safety procedure......just because one cop realized it was a wrong car, doesn't stop the others from having to verify.

I feel for the poor guy who was handcuffed......being accused, being embarrassed by being handcuff has to be an awful feeling....but cops have the right and obligation to investigate crimes. This is a trade off instead of allowing lawlessness.

No harm, no foul

Handcuffing and interrogating the driver of a "Wrong car!" just doesn't strike me as smart or proper procedure, let alone "Woke." Apologize and get busy finding the right car? Perfect!

So you're a black man, Lackmann?
No. I am white.
They should have shot him...

Did you see how angry and scary that guy looked?
Did he have a weapon? Was he brandishing it? If so...then yes. However, even if he did not. The cautious approach is always the most effective. Make SURE he is not the suspect.
Then release back into the community.
His darkie skin and animal genetics are his weapon...

You know how they are....they are savages; able to inflict major damage on large groups of people with nothing but their animal brute strength

these two idiots are playing games.....they are manipulators so the cut and paste are done to further this end. This said, cops handcuff until they investigate as a safety procedure......just because one cop realized it was a wrong car, doesn't stop the others from having to verify.

I feel for the poor guy who was handcuffed......being accused, being embarrassed by being handcuff has to be an awful feeling....but cops have the right and obligation to investigate crimes. This is a trade off instead of allowing lawlessness.

and what about his car still being searched AFTER it was VERIFIED they had the wrong guy?

You do understand police did that in hopes they would find something on the guy to justify doing what they did right?

I thought you Trumpers hated "fishing expeditions"

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there ever a right person to arrest/reprimand/attack/shoot at anymore these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

were was this crowd?.....

Forum List

Back