WOKE Just Died in Florida. Killed By Stop WOKE Act

I'm not so sure.

It looks like we may be heading into a period of autocratic White "Christian" nationalism here.

No conversation, no innovation, no nuance, just pound everything into submission with a rock.
In other words, you approve of these ideas being taught to kids ?

• Members of one race, color, sex, or national origin are morally superior to another.
  • An individual is inherently racist by virtue of his or her race, color, sex, or national origin.
  • An individual’s moral character or status as privileged or oppressed is necessarily determined by his or her race, color, sex, or national origin.
  • Members of one race, color, sex, or national origin cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race, color, sex, or national origin.
  • An individual bears responsibility for, should be discriminated against, or should receive adverse treatment because of actions committed in the past by other members of the same race, color, sex, or national origin.
  • An individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment on account of his or her race, color, sex, or national origin, to achieve DEI.
  • An individual bears personal responsibility for and must feel guilt, anguish, or other forms of psychological distress because of actions committed in the past by other members of the same race, color, sex, or national origin in which the individual played no part.
  • Virtues such as merit, excellence, hard work, fairness, neutrality, objectivity, and racial colorblindness are racist or sexist or were created to oppress members of another race, color, sex, or national origin.

I don't care about your persecution fantasies.
You obviously don't care about kids either...........that your asshole party has the right to shove your pervert agenda to others kids.

GO WOKE GO BROKE...........Disney is gonna lose a LOT OF MONEY........You don't push MAMMA BEARS.

th

I guess I didn't get the memo, when did racism in America end?
It didn't. As I said, there is still CRT, Affirmative Action and Biden's anti-white American Rescue Plan (although thankfully, the ARP is being shredded in the courts). And CRT has been ended in Florida with the Stop WOKE Act.

Got better after your sorry ass.........fitting symbol of the DNC..........left.

Bye LEFTIST...........and take your CRT and grooming with you.
A million churches and no bars. You people are masochists who like to suffer and are allergic to prosperity. There are a lot of famous people from Alabama. Their bios always start with leaving the fucking place.

A million churches and no bars. You people are masochists who like to suffer and are allergic to prosperity. There are a lot of famous people from Alabama. Their bios always start with leaving the fucking place.
If they are like you........GOOD RIDANCE............You left because you are a Arrogant leftist asshole..........

Here you are getting your panties in a wad because States are saying NOT ONLY NO to your AGENDA............BUT HELL NO.

Your party has NO BUSINESS PUSHING YOUR PERVERTED SHIT ON OUR KIDS.........

You didn't get the message in Virginia............hmmm...........Your side fucked up ROYALLY WITH YOUR LUNATIC FRINGE........Put them on a leash.

WOKE just LOST in the state of Florida. Gov, DeSantis just signed into law the Stop WOKE Act, which bans the use of CRT in schools and workplaces. Schools and employers who continue to push what they call DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) "training", will be treading on dangerous ground.

The penalties set forth by the new law for pushing this racist, anti-American, anti-police, etc, trash are severe.
A person who believes his or her rights were violated may file a complaint with the Florida Commission on Human Relations within 365 days of the alleged violation and then, in most cases, pursue a civil or administrative action. Remedies available under the law include injunctive relief, back pay, compensatory damages and punitive damages (not to exceed $100,000).

The Florida attorney general is also empowered to bring civil actions for damages, injunctive relief, and fines not to exceed $10,000 per violation when the attorney general has cause to belief an employer engaged in a pattern or practice of discrimination, or otherwise engaged in discrimination that violates the law and raises issues of “great public interest.”

Woke is dead in Florida. Quite possibly, if not likely, this legislation will spread to other conservative states (although some already have it too).

Since this is your thread, can you define "woke"?

Thanks

The housing problem isnt his, it is all the migrants from blue states that are causing the price increase. Supply and demand, my area they are building homes all over the place, but since Joe Biteme's inflation, all costs of building is going up. I closed on my new house December of last year, it has already increased in value over $500,000.
Let's be real. Housing costs are not going up to the extents that hundreds of apartment complexes need to raise their rents 300%. This price gouging is far worse than the gas pumps, and it is applicable to our most fundamental necessity - shelter.

If they are like you........GOOD RIDANCE............You left because you are a Arrogant leftist asshole..........

Here you are getting your panties in a wad because States are saying NOT ONLY NO to your AGENDA............BUT HELL NO.

Your party has NO BUSINESS PUSHING YOUR PERVERTED SHIT ON OUR KIDS.........

You didn't get the message in Virginia............hmmm...........Your side fucked up ROYALLY WITH YOUR LUNATIC FRINGE........Put them on a leash.
You sound stressed. Maybe you should come down to the beach? Can't afford it? Oh well, maybe next year.

You sound stressed. Maybe you should come down to the beach? Can't afford it? Oh well, maybe next year.
Not stressed at all.............Love ripping your sorry asses.

Especially those who push this BS............So how's the weather in LANGLEY ASSHOLE.

Not stressed at all.............Love ripping your sorry asses.

Especially those who push this BS............So how's the weather in LANGLEY ASSHOLE.
Don't know, down here on the Gulf Coast it's gorgeous right now. It's great living in a place people pay good money to visit. Quit spitefully cheering for our Governor to fuck it all up because you live in a hellhole of misery and ignorance.

Don't know, down here on the Gulf Coast it's gorgeous right now. It's great living in a place people pay good money to visit. Quit spitefully cheering for our Governor to fuck it all up because you live in a hellhole of misery and ignorance.
You should go to California and stop fucking up the Pan Handle leftist.

As you side with the assholes who think they have the right to push your garbage on kids.........Enjoy the Jelly fish and Man of Wars at the beach........or are you afraid the water might give you covid.

The housing problem isnt his, it is all the migrants from blue states that are causing the price increase. Supply and demand, my area they are building homes all over the place, but since Joe Biteme's inflation, all costs of building is going up. I closed on my new house December of last year, it has already increased in value over $500,000.

Supply is out pacing demand in Florida right now. Using that as an excuse will not fly.

Florida topped the list of states with the most home vacancies, reporting 1,680,844 empty units. The state also ranked high in its percentage of vacancies proportionate to total housing units: its rate of 17.1 percent fell behind those of just five other state

You should go to California and stop fucking up the Pan Handle leftist.

As you side with the assholes who think they have the right to push your garbage on kids.........Enjoy the Jelly fish and Man of Wars at the beach........or are you afraid the water might give you covid.
Sour grapes? Not nearly as sour as life in Alabama.

Sour grapes? Not nearly as sour as life in Alabama.
Well I don't think you are on the Gulf Coast........No Fuck Vagina is not the Gulf Coast Mr. Langley.

That is the Atlantic...........Was a shit hole to be stationed at...........Little Creek was better.

Woke needs to be understood as a fascistic movement, and the only real way to combat it is by shining the light of day on it. It needs to be called out for what it is.

The big problem in doing that is the media, since the media is the driving force OF this fascism.

Forum List

Back