Woke is like a religion NOBODY wants.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
CNN, Disney and the unnamed mainstream media are representing NOTHING and NOBODY, they push this BLM, gay, WOKE shit and it just doesn't sell. Reminds me of line from "Citizen Cane"(W. R Hearst analog) "You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years." Who is funding these Democrat perverted half wits?

• Banned
And oddly enough. Elon Musk and broadening censorship standards threatens liberals. Apparently Truth (remember facts and basic the concept of Questioning facts?) Western Culture is based on rational though, not made up gender identities or made up exaggerated racial causes.

mainstream media are representing NOTHING and NOBODY, they push this BLM, gay, WOKE shit and it just doesn't sell.
You belong to a small, loud, rude, very unpopular group that most Americans realize is the trump CULT. You don't realize it, you are in denial.

The CULT trump created is Very Real.
Embrace it, accept that you are a member, and continue to tell the majority of Americans that you, yes MaryL , is superior to most Americans, because she thinks she knows Religion.

You don't know shit about Religion MaryL, just that you think you know. You don't.

The problem with some ideologies is that they believe in punishing and destroying anyone that disagrees with them. To each their own I say, they say "you will believe as I believe or you will be Cancelled and destroyed".

Who benefits from this?

• Banned
You belong to a small, loud, rude, very unpopular group that most Americans realize is the trump CULT. You don't realize it, you are in denial.

Embrace it, accept that you are a member, and continue to tell the majority of Americans that you, yes MaryL , is superior to most Americans, because she thinks she knows Religion.

You don't know shit about Religion MaryL, just that you think you know. You don't.
Perhaps. But still. nobody wants this "woke " rigmarole. Businesses that support it loose their businesses. HOW on god's green earth can any business support such a ridiculous nonsense and NOT alienate Americans and believe that is a GOOD business practice?

Perhaps. But still. nobody wants this "woke " rigmarole. Businesses that support it loose their businesses. HOW on god's green earth can any business support such a ridiculous nonsense and NOT alienate Americans?
Tell me, in your words, with FACTS, what exactly did Disney do that make you so 'aware'.

1). Selling Rainbow Shirts?
2). Other?

• Banned

Unlike say the assholes suported
Tell me, in your words, with FACTS, what exactly did Disney do that make you so 'aware'.

1). Selling Rainbow Shirts?
2). Other?
Well damn you got me. Accept they pander to gay pedophile funded by Gorge Soros. Not mainstream homegrown grassroots WE DON'T WANT THIS SHIT FORCED ON US.

Accept they pander to gay pedophile funded by Gorge Soros.
If this ^^^^^ was true, you could show me proof.
Show me how the boogey man George Soros is funding this ^^^^^

And what exactly is the 'evidence' of pandering to gay pedophile.

I'm so sick of you saying something happens, but you can provide NO EVIDENCE.

Show me the 'pandering to gay pedophilia' funded by George Soros.
Just don't say it happens, show me it happens.

And what exactly is the 'evidence' of pandering to gay pedophile.

I'm so sick of you saying something happens, but you can provide NO EVIDENCE.

Show me the 'pandering to gay pedophilia' funded by George Soros.
Just don't say it happens, show me it happens.
You demand facts? Really? Are you the same people that never proved Trump colluded with Russia nor proved Trump incited insurrection with out a lick of proof whatsoever? Really.

Dont recall the Opost mentioning religion here. Or Trump. But that's pretty much all your brain can process right?

You think this is like a 50 sci-fi contest between mega-monsters? Like Trump vs the Woking Dead?

No contest. Trump wins by intermission. The Woking Dead are killing THEMSELVES to our great amusement. Now go take care of that exploding head issue.

You demand facts? Really? Are you the same people that never proved Trump colluded with Russia nor proved Trump incited insurrection with out a lick of proof whatsoever? Really.
This is your thread.

The thread is NOT about trump.
It's about his CULT though.

You brought up "WOKE" and George Soros and Pedophilia.

I'm just asking you to show me the evidence.

You're MAD because the CULT leader told you to be mad.

This is your thread.

Term of service on USMB : If you allege somebody is a pedophile, take it to the law. But actually promoting it like Disney ? Hmm nothing prevents THAT.

Well maybe not "gay pedos", but Daddy Warbucks Soros CERTAINLY is a big source of grants to all types of LGBTQ orgs -- some good -- some very bad. It's NOT a secret. Look up this Soros org -

and then web search for open society grants for LGBTQ .....

CNN, Disney and the unnamed mainstream media are representing NOTHING and NOBODY, they push this BLM, gay, WOKE shit and it just doesn't sell. Reminds me of line from "Citizen Cane"(W. R Hearst analog) "You're right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars *next* year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I'll have to close this place in... 60 years." Who is funding these Democrat perverted half wits?
It's the soft side of human nature that we could say is intangible and a nobody. And this 'non-thing' has found a vector of influence through the modern media in particular the interactive social networking sites. This alone exacerbating the situation as it is these that filter out the computer illiterate older & more knowledgeable, favoring instead the more primal & ignorant younger generation. Combinations resulting in the social 'Left-shift' process that's now occurring all over the world. Soft living gives a soft outlook. Emotionality set to rule. Rationality set to lose. There is little we can do with the Silicon Valley 'collarless' in charge of so much of what are now global media networks. Regular media moving to the left out of a need to maintain financial viability. This move has left FOX as one of the last on the right, and now ironically a pillar of free speech in effect if not in reality. The Democrats are the political representation of this soft side thing.

Just like a Blacks who cling to the fantasy of "Systemic Racism", Trump haters cling to the fantasy that Trump supporters are some small, isolated fringe group. Both are fantasies perpetuated by the Democrat controlled media and slurped up by a naive, Liberal base.

This is your thread.

Specifically -- the funding is enumerated HERE -- right on the Open Society Website.

Open Society also listed HERE: And part of that is K-12 grade funding to support "gay" children.

Just like a Blacks who cling to the fantasy of "Systemic Racism", Trump haters cling to the fantasy that Trump supporters are some small, isolated fringe group. Both are fantasies perpetuated by the Democrat controlled media and slurped up by a naive, Liberal base.
I\
Specifically -- the funding is enumerated HERE -- right on the Open Society Website.

Open Society also listed HERE: And part of that is K-12 grade funding to support "gay" children.

I remind you: I ALSO fund this site.

Forum List

Back