Woke Chicago church is 'fasting from WHITENESS' for Lent by banning all hymns by Caucasian musicians: Pastor says 'our music will be drawn from the Af

Agree. This is just another example of excluding whites as they pretend we don’t exist, or at the minimum, that racist decisions are OK as long as they go against whites.

But it’s going to come back to bite them in Nov. Our racist former mayor, a Democrat of course, wanted to have two separate pay scales based on race, with blacks being paid more course. It was that type of anti-white racism that contributed to his defeat.
Paying blacks more - when they haven't EARNED it, is a bullshit idea.

We've got to vote all these brain-dead "woke" assholes out of office... forever.

Then you have no idea about traditionally black church groups.

Say what you want but traditionally black churches know how to bring music to the church and they do a WAY better job than any other church I have ever been into.

WAY BETTER.

That said, the entire premise of becoming an open racist to supposedly 'fight racism' is a deeply evil concept and I am blown away at how no one seems to understand this basic principal.

Racism is never the answer, period.

Well. Yes.

Basically the Spiritual is the genesis of all American music that came after. There IS no "American music" without it.

I remember way back in the day I sang with a Symphonic Chorale. Mostly white. We were attempting to sing Go Down Moses. We paired with a church in the city to sing it, a Gospel church. We got a few bars in and the Black choir pretty much turned to us with a "child please" look. And they were right. And then both choirs broke out laughing and the Black choir is like well you tried lol

The Church should be about Jesus Christ and that's it.

And I think there's no need to "fast" from your culture as long as you honor the culture of others.

This church in Illinois is a Honky Led church, not a black church at all.
Supposedly White Jim Jones led his church of mostly blacks while bashing the "white man". Seems a lot of blacks haven't realized what a devil in sheep's clothing preaching hate is.

Supposedly White Jim Jones led his church of mostly blacks while bashing the "white man". Seems a lot of blacks haven't realized what a devil in sheep's clothing preaching hate is.
The cult members that Jones murdered were mostly black? I didn’t know that.

Can you blame white music is not very good ?

White music is five songs

This is the KING of white songs. Your not white if you dislike this song.Abba a group from Sweden as well ? The classic go to white country ? Man it does get more white than this song on all fronts.

This is THE white tune for the under 35's

I'm not gonna lie. I've gotta give credit to where it's due. This is a great white tune. The theme to Hill Street Blues ? Top marks. I was gonna put the Golden Girls and Cheers theme tune but this just edged it.

But all white people love these songs.

Last edited:

I'm not gonna lie. I've gotta give credit to where it's due. This is a great white tune. The theme to Hill Street Blues ? Top marks.

You don’t know all white people and no, all white people do NOT.

There are some beautiful Christmas songs written by white people. I enjoy hearing them, even though I’m Jewish. A racist church that declares “no songs by whitey!” Is missing out.

Since we are talking about a racist church that is excluding white composers from their play list, here’s a classic.

This is the KING of white songs. Your not white if you dislike this song.Abba a group from Sweden as well ? The classic go to white country ? Man it does get more white than this song on all fronts.

This is THE white tune for the under 35's

I'm not gonna lie. I've gotta give credit to where it's due. This is a great white tune. The theme to Hill Street Blues ? Top marks. I was gonna put the Golden Girls and Cheers theme tune but this just edged it.

White music is not very good?

You are a racist.

Fuck all leftists.
One only has to read this forum to see the venom that pours out of SOME blacks’ mouths, and leftists skip happily past. But have a white make a valid remark, such as it is wrong for the president to announce he will exclude whites from consideration for a SCOTUS seat, and bam! The same leftists come out of the woodwork shrieking ”raaaacist!”

Forum List

Back