Woke Chicago church is 'fasting from WHITENESS' for Lent by banning all hymns by Caucasian musicians: Pastor says 'our music will be drawn from the Af

Can you blame white music is not very good ?

White music is five songs

This is the KING of white songs. Your not white if you dislike this song.Abba a group from Sweden as well ? The classic go to white country ? Man it does get more white than this song on all fronts.

This is THE white tune for the under 35's

I'm not gonna lie. I've gotta give credit to where it's due. This is a great white tune. The theme to Hill Street Blues ? Top marks. I was gonna put the Golden Girls and Cheers theme tune but this just edged it.

But all white people love these songs.

MosT Rap “music” is pretty bad.

This is the KING of white songs. Your not white if you dislike this song.Abba a group from Sweden as well ? The classic go to white country ? Man it does get more white than this song on all fronts.

I'm not gonna lie. I've gotta give credit to where it's due. This is a great white tune. The theme to Hill Street Blues ? Top marks. I was gonna put the Golden Girls and Cheers theme tune but this just edged it.

Some Negro Spirituals are very good

but its stupid to tell whites they cant sing white music

the religious left is just as crazy as the secular left

Just think of all the wonderful composers! Mozart, Beethoven, Gershwin*, Copeland, Tchaikovsky, etc., etc.

*Rhapsody in Blue, one of my favorites
Blacks have created nothing that comes close to the beauty and musical strength of compositions by Mozart, Beethoven, and so many others.

Hell, I'm amazed they can keep a straight face while calling their Rap garbage "music." Lol.

Last edited:
Blacks have created nothing that comes close to the beauty and musical strength of compositions by Mozart, Beethoven, and so many others.

Hell, I'm amazed they can even call their Rap garbage "music," with a straight face. Lol.
So true, but if we point out the anti-white bias inherent in this church’s ban, the leftists would call us racist.

Chicago area church fasts from 'whiteness' during Lent, abandons songs written by white people​

Chruches are not suppose to be judgemental on skin color. These are your bought off chruches where if they do not comply with Biden’s regime these sob’s will lead you to hell not heaven nor life.
Hate whitey is the new leftist training going on within the schools, and your local libraries.
They are using multiple issues to change your childrens entire beings for life, and the parents aren’t paying attention.
Many are getting wind of this now so hopefully the tides begin to change.
The schools are teaching the kids to attack whites you leftist better wake the hell up.
Can we fast from jigaboo?

Chicago area church fasts from 'whiteness' during Lent, abandons songs written by white people​

Chruches are not suppose to be judgemental on skin color. These are your bought off chruches where if they do not comply with Biden’s regime these sob’s will lead you to hell not heaven nor life.
Hate whitey is the new leftist training going on within the schools, and your local libraries.
They are using multiple issues to change your childrens entire beings for life, and the parents aren’t paying attention.
Many are getting wind of this now so hopefully the tides begin to change.
The schools are teaching the kids to attack whites you leftist better wake the hell up.
We thought the riots of the 60s were bad. You ain't seen nothing yet. Democrats will not be happy until they have all Americans at each others throats.

I think Crackers do pretty dam good rap included stop being racist. Otherwise you bite the bait of Soros which makes you their victim globalist victims fk that.

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We thought the riots of the 60s were bad. You ain't seen nothing yet. Democrats will not be happy until they have all Americans at each others throats.

There will be no return, on every level of America there is. Unless a huge number of people wake up we can plan on seeing what Africa looks like right here in our own backyards from no food, to disease, on top of the millions of illegals coming in now.
This country has never wittnesses what we are about to see that is the great depression and all. I wasn’t around during then lol. And the 60’s well some where in there I was still in diapers lol.

There will be no return, on every level of America there is. Unless a huge number of people wake up we can plan on seeing what Africa looks like right here in our own backyards from no food, to disease, on top of the millions of illegals coming in now.
This country has never wittnesses what we are about to see that is the great depression and all. I wasn’t around during then lol. And the 60’s well some where in there I was still in diapers lol.
Democrats know that the playing field will never be level as long as there is a free market system. They are in the process of destroying that. Since they are aware that they cannot elevate all people to the same level, they are lowering the "first world" countries to the level of the "third world" It is much easier to control people who are ignorant and hungry. Welcome to globalism.

monkrules
Blacks have created nothing that comes close to the beauty and musical strength of compositions by Mozart, Beethoven, and so many others. Hell, I'm amazed they can keep a straight face while calling their Rap garbage "music." Lol.

Lisa558
Since we are talking about a racist church that is excluding white composers from their play list, here’s a classic.

Why do white ppl like to pretend that they like classical music ?

White people don't actually listen to classical music, they just like to believe that they're the type of people who would enjoy it. But at some point, whites decided that classical music was high culture. So some whites listen not really bcoz they like it but to gain status n look like they're cultured by listening to it.

And it's usually narrowed down to four songs

Beethoven - Fur Elise

Verdi - La Traviata

Bizet - Predlude

Mendelson - Wedding March

Outside of this ? White people are screwed.

This is why white people are all petrified that you will be exposed as someone who has only a moderate understanding of classical music.

When a white person encounters another white person who actually enjoys classical music or a classical music nerd (exceptionally rare), it's often considered to be one of the most traumatic experiences they can go through

monkrules
Blacks have created nothing that comes close to the beauty and musical strength of compositions by Mozart, Beethoven, and so many others. Hell, I'm amazed they can keep a straight face while calling their Rap garbage "music." Lol.

Lisa558
Since we are talking about a racist church that is excluding white composers from their play list, here’s a classic.

White people don't actually listen to classical music, they just like to believe that they're the type of people who would enjoy it. But at some point, whites decided that classical music was high culture. So some whites listen not really bcoz they like it but to gain status n look like they're cultured by listening to it.

Beethoven - Fur Elise

Verdi - La Traviata

Bizet - Predlude

This is why white people are all petrified that you will be exposed as someone who has only a moderate understanding of classical music.

When a white person encounters another white person who actually enjoys classical music or a classical music nerd (exceptionally rare), it's often considered to be one of the most traumatic experiences they can go through

Wtf do you know about what white people like? I don’t like classical but I know people who do. Nobody forces you to listen to music by white people so quit your bitchin.

Last edited:
monkrules

Lisa558

Beethoven - Fur Elise

Verdi - La Traviata

Bizet - Predlude

Wow. If some cracker posted about “what black people like,” you’d be screeching about WTF he knows about black people.

You’re either another black racist or a white person pretending to be a disgusting black person in order to drive raxism.

Forum List

Back