Woke Britain to World Leaders: Fly Commercial and Take the Bus If You Plan to Attend the Queens Funeral

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good point! I just booked a flight from DC to London for just a few hundred dollars. Air Force One requires a fleet of aircraft to fly with it in support costing tax payers millions and dumping thousands of tons of carbon into the atmosphere.

Very bad for Mother Gia especially since we have only ten years to act beyond 2003. I see absolutely no security risk putting 50 world leaders on a bus with no armor or bullet proof glass and driving thru downtown London. Especially considering the safety of Mother Gia.

Long live King Charles!

Good point! I just booked a flight from DC to London for just a few hundred dollars. Air Force One requires a fleet of aircraft to fly with it in support costing tax payers millions and dumping thousands of tons of carbon into the atmosphere.

Very bad for Mother Gia especially since we have only ten years to act beyond 2003. I see absolutely no security risk putting 50 world leaders on a bus with no armor or bullet proof glass and driving thru downtown London. Especially considering the safety of Mother Gia.

Long live King Charles!

Save the environment and get in the good books of the King early on. Sounds like a win/win.

In all honesty, the Queen, regardless of ones opinion of monarchies in general; always committed herself to duty and her people. She didn't pursue self economic interests or approval of global elites.

She will be a very tough act to follow and King Charles et al know this.

LOL.....I can't even imagine Tater standing in front of a fight board trying to figure out which flight he's supposed to get on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back