Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

They came there to see and support one od America's greatest Presidents.

And who would waste their time to go to a go China Joe rally?

Trumps fault the crowd was so large, it took forever to get to their cars, get out of the parking area?

OK, so how do we know that figure is real or a lie? Can you provide a reliable link 29,000 showed up for a Trump rally somewhere? And remember, Obama was drawing 75,000 and even 100,000 for his rallies this close to election day so even if you could provide a link it will mean really nothing.
You'd think you would provide a reliable link for your claim before demanding one, especially given your reputation as a sleazebag.

A picture paints a thousand words! ;)

trump-inauguration-crowd-1484943564224-facebookJumbo.jpg

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

Proof that he should have even more, is the fact you posted on it and are threatened by it.

Why should anyone listen to a verified liar, like you?

You really don't understand what's happening here, do you.

You don't have that twerp on Ignore yet? Ya got a stronger stomach than I do!

I love it when he accuses me of being a Satanist, I get to pull out the craziest memes!

Rallies allow him to go directly to the people. To energize voters and communities. All of the fake numbers do little, they throw them out all the time.

People don't have to hide and be afraid. Last night, in the world Series, Turner was pulled from the game because he tested positive for the Wuhan Virus. On video for the world to see, he is clapping hands and hugging teammates and they all KNOW he is pulled because of his test results!

Why are athletes who are worth millions unafraid, but the lowly hourly working schlep has to be sacrificed due to this "death sentence of a disease"?! If people are afraid, then stay afraid. Your gene needs to go into remission anyways. It's called life. Live it or don't, but don't whine about others who do.

In fact, why don't these political experts just go to sleep, the polls already say "Trump is going to lose". They keep working hard to convince the lowly citizen to accept it, China is coming, just accept it man. They want China to decimate your Middle Class, how else can they do that unless they convince you that Trump has lost. Even before election day!

They did not know that about Turner at the time. Is China going to ruin our beautiful suburbs too? :laugh:

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know he thinks he's drawing new people.

Independents are still up for grabs as are those who may not normally vote at all. That is his main target audience.

Democrats are the only ones scared about “super spreader” nonsense. He doesn’t care about those anyway.

You never answered by question about why college football games have a 25% capacity which is 20-25k+ in many cases. The NFL is very liberal, which is the only reason they aren’t doing the same.

Trump is trailing amongst seniors. He won seniors in 2016. A big reason for this is because of COVID.

They are asking, if he's being reckless with himself and his supporters, how can I trust him to protect me?

He's losing women by 25 to 30 points, seniors by 10, and Independents by 15.
Doesn't bode well for the Dotard.

no one forced anyone to go there.....and im sure they knew what the weather is like....yea its trumps fault....

Wow. You shouldnt vote for him.

But I thought Trump was a Putin puppet. Shouldn't we be blaming Putin?

1oxpf1.jpg

Trumps fault or your state governments fault for banning the use of indoor facilities using some bullshit Covid-19 nonsense as an excuse?

They came there to see and support one od America's greatest Presidents.

And who would waste their time to go to a go China Joe rally?
And he left them to freeze to death.

How considerate.

Any of them who still vote for him needs to be committed.

Forum List

Back