Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

They came there to see and support one od America's greatest Presidents.

And who would waste their time to go to a go China Joe rally?
And he left them to freeze to death.

How considerate.

Any of them who still vote for him needs to be committed.
GO Trump.
Yes. To hell.
To join you. Go Trump, better than these scum libs.

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

^^^^ SHITBAG gloating over elderly people in trouble?

Who, oddball?

No, your sorry ass.

I haven’t gloated - I seem to be the only one concerned about these elderly, while oddball mocked them.

wipe the wingnut out of your eyes. :lol:

You're a liar, so what you say is a lie.

Gotta love threads like this...

Just imagine...

If you couldn't leave Woodstock in a reasonable amount of time, it was Jimi Hendricks fault.

If you couldn't leave the football stadium parking lot in a reasonable amount of time, it was the coaches fault.

If you can't leave the parking lot at work in a reasonable amount of time, it's the bosses fault.

If you can't get out of the parking lot at DisneyLand, it's Mickeys fault.

Threads like this are ridiculous, and started by idiots.
Well, thanks for that.

None of those examples feature elderly people in 18 degree weather late at night with vehicles parked 3.5 miles away, but please continue talking about the high standard of threads around here that I didn’t quite live up to.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Just imagine...

If you couldn't leave Woodstock in a reasonable amount of time, it was Jimi Hendricks fault.

If you couldn't leave the football stadium parking lot in a reasonable amount of time, it was the coaches fault.

If you can't leave the parking lot at work in a reasonable amount of time, it's the bosses fault.

Well, thanks for that.

None of those examples feature elderly people in 18 degree weather late at night with vehicles parked 3.5 miles away, but please continue talking about the high standard of threads around here that I didn’t quite live up to.

Trump didn't bring her to the dance, there was no need to give her a ride home.

But, keep blaming Trump.

It's all ya got.

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Who, oddball?

No, your sorry ass.

I haven’t gloated - I seem to be the only one concerned about these elderly, while oddball mocked them.

Here it is, although it wasn’t oddball, it was orangecat - all deluded wingnuts sound the same to me. Weird how you couldn’t find it.

Just imagine...

Well, thanks for that.

But, keep blaming Trump.

It's all ya got.
So, you’re going with “the Trumpers are idiots, not Trump”?

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Who, oddball?

No, your sorry ass.

Here it is, although it wasn’t oddball, it was orangecat - all deluded wingnuts sound the same to me. Weird how you couldn’t find it.

Typical retarded lib, twisting a non tragedy to fit your delusions. Go f y.

Just imagine...

Well, thanks for that.

But, keep blaming Trump.

It's all ya got.
So, you’re going with “the Trumpers are idiots, not Trump”?

are you deflecting from you being an idiot, but you hate Trump, so you're going to blame him for things he has no control over.

as usual?

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Ok. So a bunch of old folks suffered from hypothermia.
And I see Doc thinks that’s funny.
Not sure what’s funny about seniors getting hypothermia, but ok.

Fellow Trump voters, dedicated enough to go to a rally in 18 degree wind chill. Many old people vote on Election Day. Trumpers: “Let’s kill off some of them a few days before.”

Wtf are you talking about?
If someone decides to go to a rally, that’s their decision. Did Trump or anyone show up at their house and force them to attend at gun point? So how in your sick mind does people deciding to attend a rally translate to republicans trying to kill off seniors?
People chose to attend. They were unprepared for how cold it was and their exposure. Some needed medical attention.
How it this a topic that is remotely debate worthy, or even something you can have “different perspectives” on? It isn’t. It’s just what I laid out above.
But somehow, you deranged types find some way to “blame trump” for something, some of you mock the people who go, etc.
I hope the same people reading these threads take note of just how warped your view of the world it.

You can only hope that assholes like this are being compensated in some way for their posting efforts, otherwise posting bullshit and lies on message boards for years and also not learning a damn thing over that time span, can only make you feel sorry for the poor idiots. I don't think it's anything that sane, logical, and rational people can even begin to comprehend. (Assholes like this = Synthidiot in case that wasn't clear)

I'm curious. What did Trump supporters think about Trump busing thousands of people into a closely packed rally only to abandon them? Many being treated for hypothermia and some being hospitalized.

Must have been weird needing to go to the hospital and seeing so many COVID patients.

Isn't that kind of like how he is helping Americans with COVID? Abandoning them?

Cuz he's not helping anyone. In fact, he said before the election if he wins, he will stop talking about COVID. What did that mean? That if you get sick and/or die, so what?

Forum List

Back