Woah. Biden ahead of Trump in Florida by 7% in this poll!

Lol hey idiot you’re the one that posted that poll to begin with - not me. You apparently thought it mattered to bring it up.

I simply posted ... "Compare for laughs".

Mainly because the answer you get, is only as good as the question you ask, and who you ask it to.
The funny part is the language they used in the polls and presenting their results.

I didn't imply you did anything but try to troll, and failed to get even the simplest of points.
You can double down on it if you feel like it though ... It will only get funnier.

You posted that to make the point “the polls were wrong!” which is basically saying sometimes the national polls matter. When I pointed out Hillary won the popular vote, you knee jerked reversed your position to save face.

Actually that and other national polls were really not far off. Hillary won the popular vote.
Lol hey idiot you’re the one that posted that poll to begin with - not me. You apparently thought it mattered to bring it up.

Mainly because the answer you get, is only as good as the question you ask, and who you ask it to.
The funny part is the language they used in the polls and presenting their results.

I didn't imply you did anything but try to troll, and failed to get even the simplest of points.
You can double down on it if you feel like it though ... It will only get funnier.

You posted that to make the point “the polls were wrong!” which is basically saying sometimes the national polls matter. When I pointed out Hillary won the popular vote, you knee jerked reversed your position to save face.

Hillary +14 was only off by 10+ points. And, I am betting yesterday WI +19 will be off by no more than 20 points or so. Let's give these polling companies a break.

Incorrect ... I never said anything about the polls being wrong.
I simply posted what the poll was, and then ... "Compare for laughs."

It's not my problem you want to make what I posted mean something it doesn't.
You can try to keep making stuff up ... But it won't work any better than asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

And what a silly notion I would need to "save face".
Like I would give a rat's rear what you, or more than half the people here think about me anyway ... You are delusional ... :auiqs.jpg:

On October 29, 2020, Biden is ahead by 7.9% according to RCP.

On October 29, 2016, Clinton was ahead by 4.6%.

The difference, as you can see, is that the polls in 2016 were much more volatile than today.

You can try to keep making stuff up ... But it won't work any better than asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

Like I would give a rat's rear what you, or more than half the people here think about me anyway ... You are delusional ... :auiqs.jpg:

Lol um okay. So why did you post it? What sort of laughs do you get out of it? Why is the poll funny? You're an idiot lol

On October 29, 2020, Biden is ahead by 7.9% according to RCP.

On October 29, 2016, Clinton was ahead by 4.6%.

The difference, as you can see, is that the polls in 2016 were much more volatile than today.

I simply posted ... "Compare for Laughs".
If you ain't laughing, you didn't get the point I was making.

Which is okay, good to see you, and have a lovely evening!

Actually that and other national polls were really not far off. Hillary won the popular vote.

Hillary +14 was only off by 10+ points. And, I am betting yesterday WI +19 will be off by no more than 20 points or so. Let's give these polling companies a break.
What are you even talking about? +14?

Your stuttering fuck SHOULD be way ahead in the polls.

I would change my vote if I could. I've struggled with trunalimunumaprzure for decades.... your boy promises to mobilize it and hopefully eradicate it. I'm excited about the prospect!

"I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure."

Will their ever be a time in your life when you will be capable of forming your own thoughts?
Well I’m sorry if you’re too stupid to understand how National polling works.
National polling is meaningless this cycle. It doesn't work and will be proven for the liberal fraud it is.

Lol um okay. So why did you post it? What sort of laughs do you get out of it? Why is the poll funny? You're an idiot lol

I personally found the language used in describing the questions asked, and the results the poll arrived at a bit humorous.
Perhaps you were more interested in parsing numbers, or in finding some nefarious political meaning behind a simple post.

Of course it's possible you are correct and I'm an idiot, or at least a shortsighted hack ... :auiqs.jpg:

I personally found the language used in describing the questions asked, and the results the poll arrived at a bit humorous.
Perhaps you were more interested in parsing numbers, or in finding some nefarious political meaning behind a simple post.

Of course it's possible you are correct and I'm an idiot, or at least a shortsighted hack ... :auiqs.jpg:

Lol you’re so full of shit.

some people take this shit way to seriously!!!

A PPP poll conducted October 28-29 has very bad news for Pandemic Don:
2020https://www.climatepower2020.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2020/10/Florida-Results.pdf
Doubtful. Any poll in a battleground state that has it more than 3 points either way is off.

A PPP poll conducted October 28-29 has very bad news for Pandemic Don:
2020https://www.climatepower2020.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2020/10/Florida-Results.pdf
You obviously aren't aware of the fact that most Republicans plan to vote in person on Nov 3. Biden needed to be ahead by a lot more than 7%.

Even the 14% won't be enough. Trump will take Wisconsin.

Hillary got the women's vote simply because she was female. Biden won't draw those votes. American women aren't that stupid.

Forum List

Back